Community post

Discussion

6 dpo anyone?

View Full Post

I am looking for a buddy to obsess with! I am 6 dpo today, having ovulated on 11/4/14. I may be having symptoms, but every other month I've had "symptoms" have ended in disappointment. Join me in the madness :)

80 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 80 Replies | Last Page

Ahh girls all day I have been feeling progressively better ð??? no nausea, headaches or grumpy. Slight cramping but nothing to write home about. Have u heard about ur progesterone peaking and then falling??? Not sure what happens there but wondering has that happened to me and I'm out this month:((

9 years ago

What could the cm mean?any ideas?

9 years ago

Tlynn think that's good sign! Fingers crossed for tomorrow :))

9 years ago

I did read that you do start feeling better before a bfp.Maybe this is it!Remember when i said i cheated the other day well what i didnt write about was that it got a blue line down it right where the pos. control panel is n i have been fixated ever since!I know im not supp. to check it after 5 min. ugghh!!!But this ttc will make u do some crazy things atleast for me..lol Did you have gas when you were having your symptoms?omg i was so ashamed last night in bed i couldnt stop!Must of ate something not agreeing with my body.I really think your lack of some of your symptoms is a great thing...i do believe a bfp is in your future!

9 years ago

All of you just be positive its in your stars and im positive wonderful things will happen....

9 years ago

Oh i forgot to answer about the progesterine ..I havent had any test my doctor wants me to ttc for 6 months b4 he intervines..I myself would love to know all that.But i remember in the past i had to take those kinds of pills because i was low so does anyone know what that ment i wasnt ttc at that time though it was just a problem...

9 years ago

Thanx for being positive tlynn! The only think is I still couldn't stomach chocolate . Which is defo not like me!! Ur line had colour in it!!! I know I'm the same keep checking it and lifting it out of the bin!! And I want cheese!!!

9 years ago

lol.I swear i have worms i eat all day long!And i do keep it and pull it out just to look at it when i feel discouraged.But we have to remember if this isnt our month there is always the next n we have to brush ourselves off n do it again..But i do have a feeling for one of us we can do this!!!

9 years ago

Well??? I woke up during the night and did a yest and after 5 mins a faint I mean faint line showed up for about 5 mins then disappeared !!! What does that mean??? Help!!

9 years ago

Well to me it sounds like its possibly a bfp but still early for us i was doing some research last night n i seen this happen alot so dont lose hope as of yet...bfn for me but im rooting for you!!!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo