Community post

Discussion

6 dpo anyone?

I am looking for a buddy to obsess with! I am 6 dpo today, having ovulated on 11/4/14. I may be having symptoms, but every other month I've had "symptoms" have ended in disappointment. Join me in the madness :)

80 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 80 Replies | Last Page

Hi bud that's me! This 2ww is a killer. I've been symptom spotting since ovulation lol. 1and2 dpo terrible metallic taste. I've had nausea , sore boobs, headaches since. Last night a shooting pain in my right nipple for about 30 sec , then today sticky yellow cm?? Don't want sweet things, which is not like me lol. Stupidly did a poas this morn and it was bfn. What about you??

9 years ago

Hey Mama Mia! Today I had light cramps and it burns a little when I pee, which usually happens right before AF, but it is way too early for that. Also some nausea and gas..I think I'm scaring my husband away lol. Haven't poas yet..I'm going to try to hold out until Friday, which will be about 5 days before AF should be here.

We can do this!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I know I should but I'm a bit of a serial tester!! Prob do 1 every morn lol
I'm so crabby! I cud kill dead things at the min

9 years ago

hello im going stir crazy as well..i have had nausea,sore nipples a sharp pain in my left side and very tired...dont know whats going on????im 6 dpo is it too soon??

9 years ago

Hi tlynn . Who knows! I'm defo feeling all those symptoms but do I feel those before af and I'm just more intune with my body?? Prob a big pile of poop and af will arrive nxt tue and il feel like a twit lol

9 years ago

how long have you been trying?This is my first month and i swear im on edge every second of the day my af should be here on the 21st.i pray she cancels!Ill say a baby prayer for u all!!!

9 years ago

Hi tlynn I've been ttc for 2 mths so not long but with my others I conceived the first month so I'm not used to waiting. I'm a little older now since my first so maybe that's it . I do feel different . When r u go into test??

9 years ago

hi i have to admit i cheated and tested of course it was neg but im going to hold out n test this sunday coming...when are you going to???ya i feel like im racing against the clock being 41 and all its been 20 years since i have done this n it seemed like it always happened without even trying...

9 years ago

This will be month 10 of trying..this is our first so we aren't trying to stress too much. It would be amazing if this was our month. Ladies-I'm rooting for ya's! Haha

9 years ago • Post starter

Gud luck to all if u too !! Another test today and bfn, surprise surprise. Still have sensitive nips and nausea

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo