Community post

Discussion

stay positive!

I haven't been a member for long but I wanted to share my experience.
I am 24, my husband is 26 and we had been trying for a baby for about 6 months. I came to this website constantly trying to find answers or a common symptom. Everyone everywhere told me it would happen when I least expected it to and for the most part it did.
I had planned what month I wanted to get pregnant in so I would deliver on the perfect month.
After the first few months you realize it doesn't quiet work that way. It deffently was a roller coaster of emotions. You started out happy and excited then you would try and forget about it because everyone says if you think about it it won't happen. We bought a $80.00 OPK .. And .. Nothing. So this month I just said I'm not doing anything. (Not to mention the 15 expensive pregnancy test I had to try because I'm impatient)
Today I got my BFP! Twice lol because I had to make sure. The only symptom I got was tired. Very tired. And the only thing I did differently is not track when we had sex, and just had fun every other day.
I wanted to share my story because it was so hard and I just want you ladies not to search for a common symptoms because sometimes they're aren't any. And to keep trying. Send you all my luck!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Lovely story! Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo