Community post

Discussion

Let the bonkers 2ww begin!!x

hi! Been ttc number 1 for over a year, had my hsg this month which was all clear! Ovulation day today.
Anyone else starting their 2ww?
Would love some girlies to chat to????x

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hey!

I believe I'm right there with you.

My O style pains started Monday night at bedtime, continued on through yesterday, and are gone today.

Tested yesterday afternoon though and got my positive ClearBlue smiley.

We BD'd last night, so my best guess is that O day was yesterday/last night. Just making that call based on when the symptoms started.

So that makes me 1 DPO today!

This is DH and I's 7th month TTC -- both started FertilAid earlier this month. So far, I'm liking the results. I O'd earlier this month than I ever have which will lengthen my luteal phase by a few days. I was worried it may be too short at only 10 days.

User Image

7 years ago

Hey! I've heard good things about fertilaid from lots of people, hopefully it will do the trick for u too!
Is this your first too?
O pains are really bad tonight, managed to bd but a little painfull.
Woo hoo 1 dpo 2 mrw????x

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes, DH and I are 26/27 and are trying for our first baby.

Fingers crossed for both of us.

We're always awaiting results from DH's basic sperm analysis. We did that Monday, and my doctor told me to get in touch with them tomorrow if we haven't already heard something.

We'll see, it's going to feel like a *longer* TWW this time around I think.

User Image

7 years ago

Mine will def be longer than my usual 15 day lp, taking progesterone suppose tries do takes a few days to start af if no bfp.. I really hope this is it! Ordered 30 one step preg tests off amazon today most definitely will not be able to resist the urge to test early????
Btw I'm 33 and dh 39.. 2 step children 9 and 7, they're lush xx

DH's sperm results came back. It's not all bad news, but there's some work to be done.

Good news is the count and motility are fine, it's the morphology of most of his sperm that is the problem.

He has a low count of normally formed sperm and our doctor says this is due to lifestyle things (smoking mostly, and drinking).

So we're putting in a corrective action plan now.

I'm sure it'll take several months from now before we have better luck, but I remain hopeful.

User Image

7 years ago

Glad u have a plan to get it sorted chick.. My dh has slightly low motility but we are doing a repeat test just to check and got him on vitamins!
2 dpo today time is going sooo slow????x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo