Community post

Discussion

10DPO New to Group!

10DPO I tested yesterday (to soon) negative! I have had mild cramping, pulling and tugging in my uterus area! Tingling almost like a burning sensation! Advice please!!!

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm having those same symptoms and I am 9DPO, I would just try to hang in there a few more days and test again

12 years ago

Try to stick it out to as close to AF as possible... each day increases the chances of accuracy by a lot!

Any other symptoms besides the crampiness?

User Image

12 years ago

I am 10dpo too. I had tiredness, cramping and some nausea on 6-7dpo but not much else.
When you say you have cramping have you had it for many days and is it consistent or just once in a while?

Good Luck!

12 years ago

I am also on 10 DPO. I have been having lost of heartburn since 5 DPO and is continuing. Also cramping, hot flashes (at night), bloating, exhaustion which started about 3 days ago. Good luck to you!

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

I have been cramping on and off mild and tightness lower abdomen around uterus earlier days pulling tugging sensation really not painful but the tingling burning sensation has been in my Breast! Today I have had some mild cramping lower abdomen be I have been really nauseated today!

12 years ago • Post starter

Disappointed no positive for me! Got my on December 25th one day late!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo