Community post

Discussion

question about faint lines

I have search all over and can't find a clear answer to this question. Can indent lines/antibody strips show on a pregnancy test within the timeframe? This is not an evaporation line because it was visisble within 2 minutes of taking the test. The line is thick and faint gray/blue. It came up at 2 minutes and stayed. I tried to take a pic but my cell phone camera is blurring the image for some reason. It is VERY faint, but visible. It darkened slightly at 3-4 min but didn't change anymore after that. So, my question is whether these types of lines can occur before the test dries and within the time frame of the test. I am testing 3 days before my expected period because of pregnancy symptoms, but not trying to conceive. I tested positive early with my other kids, but never had a line like this that is so confusing. Thanks.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Indents are already there, they'd be visable from when the pee moves across the test. I take another if your not sure. x

7 years ago

Tests with pink lines are less confusing if you can get your hands on one! Even when they're very faint, the colour is more obvious unlike the blue which are difficult to distinguish if faint + or evap line.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo