Community post

Discussion

Anyone tested positive on opk then carried on testing after?

My question is-after testing positive on opk do they usually become very negative /blank and stay that way?or can they be as they were before the positive test??like,not dark but not stark white?im confused with my tests!i only ever got close to positive then back to very negative,and now a little darker negative but isn't progressing?im testing 2/3 times a day so can't hav missed a definite positive?any help hugely appreciated ladies.

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, LH levels are not 0 after ovulation, so you can still see a line on opk. It can be fluctuating. If you haven' got a true positive yet keep testing, maybe you haven't ovulate yet... bes wishes!

7 years ago

Thanks so much for replying,I hope you are right and it didn't happen yet as we havnt BD yet,altho I'm pretty sure it just didn't show up but did already happen.ugh.waiting to see if my bbs get sore in next day or two as that's always a giveaway that I ovulated!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
My opk always has a faint line and its normal. It will get as dark as the control line, be patient as it can happen way later in the cycle. When it starts to darken always bd as you are most fertile for the few days before ovulation and the day of and after. Remember most ladies ovulate 24-48hrs after the first positive opk.
Take your temp each morn, if you know your normal bbt then you will notice a rise after ovulation, it's the easiest way to confirm that it happened. Unfortunately an opk only tells us that our body preparing to ovulate.
Hope you get you positive opk soon followed by a bfp

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo