Community post

Discussion

Am I having a miscarriage

I have had 6 positive hpt i am now 3 days late and started having light brown discharge. I coughed and felt something come out (sorry TMI) it is brownish and drk red I have mild back pain and cramping is this the beginning of a miscarriage

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Have your positive tests been getting darker?

It could be implantation bleeding or a small clot.

Try and stay relaxed, take another test, if the positive line is gettinf darker that is a good sign.

June 24th 2nd IUI two mature follicles. Fx!

9 years ago

They did get darker but now I have very drk red and it is more ...the lower abdomen cramps are getting a little worse and my lower back is steady but dull.. Thank you

9 years ago • Post starter

Some bleeding is pretty normal, the embryo implanting in the uterus... with loads of cramping. Unless you're bleeding Enough to fill a pad, try not to worry.

June 24th 2nd IUI two mature follicles. Fx!

9 years ago

I did have really drk slimy stuff come out and now it is just like a smear of black in the pad so it almost completely stopped. My last miscarriage lasted for about 5 days and was very painful and very heavy. I'm trying not to be too hopeful but very confused

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo