Community post

Discussion

do you just "lnow" the sex of your child

anyone ever just have a gut feeling you know what the sex of your child will be?

i'm not even positive i'm pregnant yet, but im sure i'm having a boy. anyone else have this feeling?

User Image

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Yep ...not pregnant yet but I know a daughter is ine my future :) which is crazy because I always wanted a boy.

User Image

12 years ago

I was pretty sure I was having a boy - no actually I was utterly convinced since about 6 weeks pregnant. If only people could see my face when i was told otherwise last week!!

12 years ago

i always wanted a girl, so feeling like im going to have a boy is kind of upsetting. but of course i'll love the boy just as much.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I want a girl but I know I'm having a boy. Just know it. The baby I miscarried I knew was a girl so it was more upsetting.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Actually, yes. For some reason, I just have this feeling that my baby is a girl. When I refer to the baby, I call her a girl automatically without even thinking about it. I didn't do that before I became pregnant. I simply referred to my would-be child as "the baby". Now it's always "her" and "she". I've heard that it's very possible for a pregnant woman to know what her baby's gender is way before they can find out on a scan.

12 years ago

I knew my son was a boy! I knew it from the moment I was told I was pregnant....everyone told me it was a girl, I knew I was right!!

User Image

12 years ago

I keep having dreams about baby boys...

but this is probably because everyone in the family wants a girl... (even my husband!!) and we've had a girl's name picked out forever...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo