Community post

Discussion

Help with bbt chart.

This is my first month charting, and I need help interpreting my chart please. Also how do you chart bbt on this site? And has anyone had cramps move from your pelvis to your sides near your belly button?

Anyway back to my chart.
The discarded temp was because I woke up with bad night sweats so I figured that it was off. The last two lowest Temps I didn't sleep well and I thought the dips meant AF was coming, she's due the 20th. But then today it went back up.
Also I use I use a regular thermometer and take my temperature under my arm. I plan on getting a BBT thermometer for next cycle but thought it would throw it off if I change the monitor is in the middle of the cycle.
User Image
If image doesn't show please visit fertilityfriend.com/home/660819 to see chart
TIA

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Figured out how to chart on here, here's my chart.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=252241

anyone? please

7 years ago • Post starter

Welcome to CTP!! Baby Dust to you. I did look at your chart. It seems you have no cover line and that's what I normally use to tell me everything. Now some women do have temp dips because of the second estrogen surge, which normally occurs during 4-7 dpo and that could lower your temps too. Some women have a dip due to implantation, which normally happens between 6-12 dpo for one day, followed by a sharp increase (hopefully that's what it was for you, fingers crossed).
I'm in the same boat as for as the restless sleeps, happened to me last night.Those I just don't record because I don't want to confuse myself with a pattern that may not be accurate. Hopefully you get your BFP this cycle, which your temps don't look bad. I just can't say it's biphasic, which normally confirms ovulation on it's own, because your highest temps are all around the same point, except 6 dpo which was the highest. On average, when you ovulate your next 3 temps should be about 0.4°+ higher than your previous 6 temps, but you don't have 6 previous temps so I'm assuming that's why the cover line isn't there. Good thing is this morning your temp rose again and it was a very good rise so I would still have hope. Have you taken any HPTs since AF is due in the next couple of days?? You might just be surprised. Hope I could help a little. God Bless Hun and Baby Dust

7 years ago

Yes I took a hpt yesterday 12dpo fmu it was negative I think. And 11dpo fmu definitely negative. Thanks for checking my chart out and baby dust to you too!

Heres the 12dpo test
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=571796

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo