Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy early Symptoms

Hey everyone, My name is Kelly. I'm new to here, well, about 2 months. My hubby and I have been ttc since September. I've been having irregular periods. mine are always around the 26th of the month. But, have been off since October. Well, this month, here in the past few days, I've had stomach upsets (was bad, I tried everything but it seemed to always come back, was on and off all day for the past few days), decreased appetite (nothing at all sounds good to me and when I think about eating a few things, it seems like it makes my stomach upset), bloating, stretch marks on breasts, itchy breasts, the goose bump things (Montgomery's Tubercles), Irritability, crying over dumb things, getting annoyed fast, my period is at least 3 days late (today) and i've had vag discharge but no blood or cramps. My brain feels like mush, and I feel like it's called in sick for about 2 weeks!!!! Or more blonde moments than normal, i'm not sure. My abdomen feels like it's twitching every now and then, but I just think it's gas??? I'm trying not to worry too much about my symptoms. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet. Not in about 2-3 weeks and they were all negative. Well, out of the blue the other day, I said I wanted to take one. So, I need to take one soon. I'm just feeling really weird this month, like i'm not "me". I'm hoping this is what I think it is and i'm with baby! It would be an awesome Christmas present to my hubby and family!!!! I keep having dreams about having a baby. My mom has them too, with me having a baby. She had a dream that I had a girl and mine was about a little boy. Gosh, i'm so hoping i'm prego and pray that God sends one of our little angels to me... I can't wait to read to my baby, play music for him or her, tell him or her things, talk to him or her while they're inside me. That special bond... I so want that and I keep seeing prego people all over!!!!!!!!!!! Could I be prego?

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Did you test yet? Any luck with the BFP??

User Image

12 years ago

I tested earlier today. Got 3 pack of blue ones from cvs. Their brand. I saw a faint line on the plus sign and then a straight blue line next go it. It was not taken the first of the morning so ill wait to take one tomorrow. That's the first thing ill do! Praying for me!

12 years ago • Post starter

In September I had become pregnant then at 5 1/2 weeks I had a miscarriage (which is VERY normal). When I was pregnant my Areoles were dark and my nipples hurt even when I bent over but they itched (which was a pain because to relieve the itch I would have to touch which hurt). I had A LOT of discharge and arousal to every little thing (I felt like a sex addict). I was constantly short of breath when ever I would walk 20 feet to take out the trash, and would get dizzy. I never threw up but I was nauseous at random times. I wanted a peanut butter and bacon sandwich ok I craved them that and mint ice cream. I also had extreme moodiness and low blood sugar spells (I have type 1 diabetes so I check my sugars 7 times a day). I know its different for every women but sometimes women have some or most of the same symptoms...you might want to take a test (I know how hard it is seeing the negative when you so badly want it to be positive I cried when I got my first positive then felt like I went crazy when I then miscarried a day later)...I pray that you are pregnant and that you have a beautiful child

12 years ago

I am in fact pregnant. Since 12/21/2011 i've known. I took those 3 CVS brand prego tests. Took one Wednesday Dec 21, and then the other 2 the next day. The 2 that I took the next day were clearer than the day before, was positive. Then, I bought a equate brand test from Walmart, that was positive. And then I bought the digital brand from Walmart, Clear blue digital and all those were "Pregnant"! So i've taken 6 tests so far, then today went to the doctor for a checkup and to confirm my pregnancy. Was positive! She estimated me to be around 2 months, which from my last "normal" period, I'm about 9-10 weeks now. I thought I was about 4-5 weeks. Farther along than I thought. I wish you the best of luck ReDee12... *Baby dust* to you!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo