Community post

Discussion

upset and confused

Hello ladies
I am a mother of 3 already so you think I would know lolol, but with my other 3 period was like clock work to the hour but last 8 months its been wonky averaging 25 days but as short as 9 days and as long as 41.
I am on day 29 of my cycle and 14 dpo (estimated by calendar), I have tested 10 times in the last week from electronic to dip ones and all negative not even a faint line even as of this morning with first urine.
Let me begin by saying with my other 3 i tested before missed period and positives also when pregnant or waiting on AF I don't have even 1/2 of these symptoms especially nausea never had that for any of my pregnancies.
So my symptoms are/were lower back pain, sciatic pain, random nausea throughout the day, fatigue, gained 3 lbs, headache, always hungry, runny/stuffy nose and cramps like AF was on her way. Last night the headache, cramps and sciatic pain went away and this morning still nothing. Could I still be in the running or some of my symptoms have gone away because AF is coming.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I haven't been here long, but I always see people say you aren't out until AF shows up. I'm in a similar boat with you. Never had regular cycles. Had two visits from AF in November, and nothing so far in Dec. I am also TTC #4, and just feel like it's time. No sign of AF, and last AF started Nov. 27. Guess you and I will just be waiting to see if AF shows or if we get a BFP.

T & R - Est. 2007 (T's from Previous Relationship) DS #1 12/20/02, DS #2 09/30/05 (Ours Together) DS #3 10/10/08 FurBaby (Dog) - Buckeye - 9/24/2013 TTC #4 - hoping for User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo