Community post

Discussion

3dpo using clearblue advanced fertility monitor feelin nause

Hi all my lap was the 21st July I usually ovulate quite late I have been using the clearblue digital advanced fertility monitior I have only been getting g high results however my sticks have 2 lines has anyone else had this and got a positive?
Last night started feeling really nausea and watery mouth, same again this morning not managed to eat yet that's so not me, could this be it?, Always been really early and septable to pregnancy symptoms
This is pregnancy no 6 with 3 boys aged 7 2 and 1
Mmc early March this year
Baby dust to all x x

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am also using the Clear Blue fertility monitor. I did not get a peak with it (maybe because its my first month using it) I did also use OPK and got a peak a few days ago and confirmed with a digital OPK and had a yes. We Bd the next day after my Positive OPK and still just a high ready on the CBFM. I am now 1 - 2 days past ovulation . have had some mild cramping

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

Hello lovely to talk to someone going thru what I am I also no I ov last Tuesday and since end of last week feel so nausea after every meal so am hoping this is a good sign still feel queezy after meals today I always do suffer with nausea in early pregnancy tmi sorry but also increased cm which has got me thinking I could be so fingers crossed for us both I'm 6dpo today I think hopefully our monitors will kick in then if no success this month ???????? x x

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo