Community post

Discussion

DH pulled out!

So I thought we were both on the same page with wanting baby number two but I think it's time to bring it up again. We had gotten pregnant in January and sadly miscarried in March and since then we have been BDing without protection but my cycles have been weird and it just hasn't happened. I'm 37 and a half so I feel my clock ticking all the time... Well this the first month that things seem really normal again (July). I randomly took an ovulation test this morning with fmu even though I don't usually ovulate for another 5 days. Sure enough I got a smiley and followed it up with a positive Wondfo. Super excited to catch it and crawled back into bed with DH. We BDed but at the last minute, without telling me he is going to, he pulls out. WTH!!?? mind you I didn't tell him that's why I got back into bed with him but he usually doesn't do that so I didn't think I needed to tell him although he did that a couple days ago when we BDed. I didn't think much of it at the time but now I think he may be doing it on purpose not to get me pregnant. There is still hope that we can BD tonight and make something happen but I feel like it may be time to talk about his feelings on getting pregnant again.

Anyway just wanted to vent. Feeling sad and frustrated. Anyone else dealing with a partner that is on the fence?

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo