Community post

Discussion

Hcg levels at 3 weeks & 3 days. Help :)

So I got my positive blood test at 9dpo on a digital & had a blood test done the same day which came back at 38. I'm 3 weeks and 3 days & my period isn't due for another 3 days. Does this amount of 38 sound good? I'm so worried due to have a chemical pregnancy over a yr ago.

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

That number is perfectly fine and normal. Are u having another blood test to see if/how it is rising?

Congrats!! =))

9 years ago

I hope so :) yeah I had that blood test done 2 days ago and got re tested today so I'll find out the results in 3 days time :)

9 years ago • Post starter

I agree a number of 38 and your period hasnt even been missed yet you are on track. I would suggest you don't get caught up with hcg numbers though. Your numbers are supposed to double every 24-72 hours but this doesn't always happen and doesn't always mean something is wrong. So just focus on the this wonderful news that you are pregnant and try to relax a bit CONGRATS!!!

sprinkle a whole lotta I pray for this result so I keep and wish to all who are trying

9 years ago

Thanks rer2ac :)
I'm just worried because last time I felll pregnant over a yr ago, My numbers where low and slow rising and ended up a non viable pregnancy at around 6 weeks. So I'm just concerned the same thing is going to happen.

I got my results back today and it went from 38 to 87. My first test was on the Wednesday at 11am and my second test was on friday at 11.30am and my progestrone level from my second test was at 98 which is above average and my doctor said the numbers look good, heres hoping :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo