Community post

Discussion

Exhausted!!

I am 8dpo today. Last night I experienced mild cramps and exhaustion. Today.. I feel so sleepy I can barley keep my eyes open. I slept like 9 1/2 hours last night, and this isn't normal for me. I have continued to feel very bloated since dpo 2. I am not sure if any of this is normal.. I haven't noticed any spotting yet. I took a pregnancy test at 6dpo and It was neg. However, I knew that was way to early. I am trying to be patient and just wait until my AF. I am so anxious and I am trying to be patient.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
Your symptoms sound very promising! Being tired is a biggie. I've always heard that when you're in the earliest stages of being pregnant it's a tired like you've never felt before. Are you taking any vitamins/supplements to help with your energy? I take one a day prenatals, a multivitamin and a calcium supplement.

DH and I are doing IUI, so I was inseminated almost two weeks ago. So I'm about 12DPIUI. I go in for bloodwork on Monday. Hoping for a bfp. To be honest, I'm not especially hopeful because I haven't had many symptoms.

Have there been any updates to your symptoms? Any nausea? That's another biggie.

7 years ago

Hi... Don't want to disappoint you, maybe this is a good sign for you, but I'm feeling like that most of my ovulating cycles. Starting 2-3 DPO, I'm feeling bloated, have stuffy/runny nose, boobs feel sore and full, starting to get some backache around 6-8 DPO and I'm have mild cramps. I'm usually very tired starting around ovulation date and am being tired up until AF starts. Two or three days before AF I could sleep all day long and can barely get up in the morning. Once AF shows, all symptoms go away (well it always did until this month, anyway). Fingers crossed! Hoping it's a good sign for you, keep us posted! :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo