Community post

Discussion

25 day cycle, due 17/7/16 anyone else?

So I've been ttc for some time, had every symptom possible except BFP!! Any cycle buddies? Encouragement

9 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I'm 10 dpo and due to start on the 16th or 17th too! This is my ninth or tenth cycle ttc #2. Ive been so good and not testing early for the last few cycles but I broke down and bought Internet cheapies. I swear I am getting very faint lines on two tests today. So trying not to go crazy till testing again tomorrow I hope it's the month for both of us!. Good luck to you.

7 years ago

Oh wow, I hope they are positive for you Hun. Can you post then on here?

7 years ago • Post starter

Artmama, how are you feeling today? Any update?

I haven't tested yet this morning. I'm kind of nervous. I'll post a picture when I do. Any symptoms I've been having Have lessened. Boobs are still sore but not as much. Cramping is pretty much gone. We will see!

How are you feeling? Are you testing?

7 years ago

Well I've taken test today, got a second pink line but it disappeared

User Image

I can't see the photo from the link :( maybe bc I'm on my phone. Crossing my fingers for you. Keep me updated!

7 years ago

So frustrating and heartbreaking, all test have come back negative today but I can see a ghost line hours later

That is so disheartening. I'm crossing my fingers for you hoping that maybe that means there's something there that will show in the timeframe in a few days time. Try to stay relaxed bc it's not over till af comes. Good luck.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo