Community post

Discussion

All line tests say BFP, digital still a bfn

So I've take about a dozen standard tests from FRER, EPT & Wondfo and ALL gave a BFP with a darker line progression each day since the first last Thursday. Every single digital test still says Not Pregnant. What the hell gives? I tried this morning with the same FMU sample. Digital CB said No but FRER and Wondfo both popped up with strong BFPs within a minute. Am I going crazy or are the digital just not reliable? I'm currently 15-16dpo and according to the stats, the digital should show positive by now. Going to the Dr this week but the negatives on digital is going to drive me up a wall!

HELP!!!

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi Hun,i think this is common with the digis and I found that when I used them with my last pregnancy,I had bfp on frer at 10 and 11 and 12 dpo but no bfp on clear blue digi till 13 dpo,it had me so worried!all was fine tho for me!the frer can detect really low hcg amounts and the CB digi is much less sensitive and combine that with each persons hcg doubling time which varies a bit,it can be quite a difference!hope ur ok and try to enjoy ur super exciting time honey!!all the best!

7 years ago

I actually broke down & spent more money on CB digital with weeks estimator as I read that it's more sensitive. Even with a late afternoon test it came back Pregnant 1-2 weeks! So I feel better knowing it wasn't me being crazy. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
Was just going to suggest cbd with conception indicator as it is the most sensitive digital.
Clear blue digital with weeks estimator is 25mlu
Most other digitals are 50mlu
Most frer are 25mlu and under

The lower the number the more sensitive, 10mlu are the most sensitive.

I know you have your results but I'm writing this for others going through the same thing.

And most important, CONGRATULATIONS

7 years ago

Thank you! And thank you for replying for others. Maybe it will save them from the worry I went through.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo