Community post

Discussion

Have 3 children and worried about possible being pregnant

I have 3 wonderful children and I afraid we may be pregnant again, we decided to be done after our last. I haven't told him that my concern, I'm usually so good about charting but didn't while on our vacation

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Congratulations is something i Think 99.9% of the woman on this forum Will say since most of us are here because we want so much to be pregnant and to get the support of each other.

Have you had a bfp yet? Why are you worried about being pregnant? You have some symptoms? Sorry dont mean to be rude. I just Hope that if you are that you Will welcome a baby with an open heart.

I do respect every individual in its choices but please dont post here If it was such an accodent that you consider not having it. It crushes hearts of ladies that have been trying and trying without any luck.

Sometimes the best things come to you when you least expect it <3

So i just want to say

Congratulations If you are and i Hope you as a couple Will find your perfect Way in this unexpected situation. I wish you all the luck <3 i dont know how you can announce it to him though.. I told the father of my son to find a comfortable sofa and sit still on his butt because i had to Tell him something important (we were never a couple and i started off as a single mother although he is just as active patent as i am, our perfect route was to take different paths but with out sons best interest) Everything finds its Way... ????

7 years ago

I'm worried on the aspect of financial strain, if we are I will have nothing but love for my little bean. I had problems with last pregnancy I bleed a lot. I've told myself God won't give me more then I can Handel. It's to early to test. My nipples have sharp pains in them but that could be Aunt Flo.

7 years ago • Post starter

I as a mother and friends to multiple women who cannot conceive and I feel guilty that pregnancy comes easily to me, I've had a few days to ponder my situation and will feel somewhat sad if it's negative! My daughter yesterday came in and said mommy I dreamt you where pregnant and had a baby girl. She wants a sister. My husband adopted my daughter and we have had 2 sons. Lol his family are all men women are married in so I laughed and said do you want another brother?
And too you hope you get your bfp soon baby dust!

Children are strange :) Sometimes they know before the parent. or so Ive heard !

Things almost always finds its way. How far along into the TWW are you? do you have any idea?

7 years ago

Not far I just got my 2 pink lines this morning

Got my BFP on a digital, my husband was in disbelief but ended up saying at least we make wonderful kids will make it work! So releaved to her him say that now I can get excited about a new baby. Weather planned or not, all babies are blessings and God decided I needed another one. Baby dust to all you ladies on your journey too motherhood

Congratulations and I wish you have a happy and healthy 9 months :). If you have lots of love to give then im sure it Will all go fine.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo