Community post

Discussion

CP or Still Pregnant?

We started testing early at the end of June around 11dpo, FAINT LINE so faint it seemed not even real, next day the line got darker, by 13dpo it was bfp, then 14dpo I started spotting (July 1 af was due July 2), very lightly at first but then it did get heavier and I had some very small clots. I only bled for 2 days (fully ended on July 3) and then it turned into brownish spots and disappeared altogether. I told my love that it was probably a chemical pregnancy and we could keep trying. He is CONVINCED I'm still pregnant. Is that even possible? I'm exhausted and peeing a lot and I've had a headache everyday since Wednesday July 6.

I don't know what to think, is there the possibility that I'm still pregnant? Has anyone else experienced this?

I wish I could test again however I work away from home and won't be back near any facilities until Monday afternoon July 11. Thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone has had this before and still went on to be pregnant? I can't even begin to explain the exhaustion I'm feeling to people and the headache (I'm a migraine sufferer this is not the same)

Any and all advice and stories are welcome :)

Me: 40 Him: 32 Spencer 23 Deanna 22 Owen(grandson)2 Jasper(grandson)newborn TTC our own special baby

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Unfortunately you won't know unless you get your hcg test done .see what your levels are at.
Fx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo