Community post

Discussion

BD- everyday or EOD?

Me and DH are TTC. My #2, his #1. Just wondering how often y'all BD.

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

With my DS we did every other day. I used OPK and when there was a surge we made sure we BD that day. I know there is a lot of mixed opinions about that but i thought i read somewhere that EOD was best.

I am probably not much help but thought i still respond.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

I decided not to track ovulation with opk and just baby dance as often as possible through the times i experience ewcm ???? but im now on a tww so i dont know :) ibhave heard that eod is supposed to be the best... But i thought it couldnt harm to baby dance more often around the time hehe. I just try to use the technoque that makes me the least stressed since i have some anciety problem and i dont need to add on to it.

7 years ago

Thanks ya'll for answering. We're doing the EOD options as suggested to me by my OBGYN. But he just doesn't like waiting that long lol. We were BD ED last month, and I bough the OPKs and ended up turning into a POAS addict. Then after literally maybe 100$ worth of pregnancy tests later, and we were so stressed out on trying to make it happen. This month we decided to do things a little differently and not even look at pregnancy tests in the store until the day before AF was due. I have to say it is much more relaxed this month, and having fun in the process! Good luck to you all, and tons of baby dust!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo