Community post

Discussion

Bleeding 2 days after bfp

feeling kinda down, even though my husband didn't plan to tic our 3rd child yet once you see the + all of that planning goes out of the window. I never told my husband about the possibility or bfp because it takes it really hard when it's bfn and I wanted to surprise him. My son woke me at 2am after a couple of minutes of standing I felt some gushing and it was bleed once I put a tampon in and laid down my entire stomach cramped up. Throughout the day I've been bleeding watery red and some dark brown on my tampon. I have random achy cramps which totally never happens with af. I'm assuming the inevitable and didn't go to the clinic for a blood test as planned. Guess I'm wishing someone out here as a success story...... We were probably going to consider a third child in a year or so but seeing that bfp I was elated watching it fade away hurts. And I don't want to tell hubby and break his heart as well. I don't know

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo