Community post

Discussion

ectopic pregnancy

This has been a loong process for me and my hubby. Since finding out we were prego 2 weeks ago. I've had blood drawn everyday since we found out due to my HCG levels being so low. Finally some great news Friday hcg levels were rising 1,800 ONLY to get a call today telling me I need to be seen right away for an ultra sound. Heart beating really fast as we sit in the waiting room to be called back. "Mrs. Williams" the nurse called out! Followed her back to the room, mind racing with so many thoughts. As we begin the ultra sound I notice right away nothing was in the uterus & the right tube looked great. Then there it was... Left tube big huge egg! instantly my heart crumbled as the tech got quite. For she knew that I knew I was pregnant in the tube. She finished the exam and stated she was going to let the md look them over and they would be back in. Trying to fight back the tears I said sure thing. 5-10 mins later doctor walks in to confirm what I had already knew. We were indeed pregnant but it was in my left tube and we have to terminated the pregnancy. So at 7:45am tomorrow i will be have surgery. My mind is all over the place right now! I have cried at least 12 times already and im sure i'll cry some more!

User Image

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am so sorry for your loss Think that is every woman's fear in early weeks of pregnancy. I wish I could offer words that would comfort you but I don't think they exist. I hope the operation goes smoothly for you.
You will never forget your loss but it does get easier to deal with over time. Might help to find a way to say goodbye to your baby, just because it wasn't full term doesn't make it any less so.
Take care and be kind to each other

7 years ago

Thank you Kerzie for the kind words!! operation went smooth and now for the healing process!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Im so sorry for what you had/are having to go through. Howd it go? How did you/are you recovering? Again, Im so sorry.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo