Community post

Discussion

Too much pee on test?

So, I picked up a first response today...should start my period in the next day or two. Well, I had held it way too long and my pee was a bit out of control when I tested...I felt like I got too much on the test and even up on the window. (rookie mistake!) Anyways, it took a little longer than usual, but still within a normal time frame to see it go across the window. There was a faint line in the positive place...not so faint that i had to squint, but not so strong I feel confident. I took two more this afternoon and got maybe a few squinters but I hadn't held my pee very long. I also took a Clear blue digital tonight and got Not Pregnant. So, thoughts? Did I over-pee and cause a false positive?

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It's possible, but test get darker daily if you are pregnant. Hcg is multiplying consistently. My test are faint waiting for my son to wake up so I can run to Walmart and purchase some cheapies

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo