Community post

Discussion

New here - 1st attempt at another

Hello,
I just joined and thought i would say hi. This is our first attempt at baby number 2. I am on day 1 of my cycle today so I am excited to see how this month goes. I got the OPK on hand for the end of next week. My son we were pregnant right away (1st month trying) but not sure if it will go that well this time as i am 4 years older. Fingers crossed.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Hi,

I'm new also and in the same boat as you - trying for number 2 :-). Just don't know if we've left it a bit late though :/

Beth x

7 years ago

I am excited to have someone in the same boat as me. we can post here. What CD are you?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies mind if I join??im on cd 6 this is our 2nd month trying for our 6th baby.i got pregnant first month with no.4 and no.5( both my boys) but was the second month with no.1 and no.2 and third month with no.3!(my girls!)
I'm actually pretty certain we conceived last cycle but for wot ever reason it didn't implant,so will see how this cycle goes.

Are either of u guys using opk's?wot cd do u expect OV? For me last month was cd 16.

7 years ago

Welcome! I am now on CD3 I had an IUD from my son being 6 weeks old to this past May. This is only my second cycle with it being removed. I am uncertain when I OV as i am not 100% if i am at 26 day cycle or 28 - 29 days as the last 2 cycles have fluctuated a bit. I have been tracking since getting my IUD removed but DH and I decided to officially start trying this month.

With my DS we decided to start which happened to be the week of OV and 2 weeks later we found out we were expecting. I hope to be that fortunate this time around. I am however 4 years older now so i understand if it takes a few cycles.

I will be using some OPK this cycle. My friend just gave me Clear Blue Fertility Monitor that she used and conceived first month with it. So i am opt to use that. I can start at CD 6 with that i believe.

Lets hope for a positive month and keep each other company during our TWW this month.

I just joined too! We are in the same boat..this is our first month of trying for #2. I am 40 so I have been worried that it would take some time….but today is cd 25 and I am already feeling symptoms. I am dying to test but I am trying to hold off another day. It’s driving me crazy. I can’t wait to hear how everything goes for everyone here! So exciting!

7 years ago

OMG that is so exciting. I cant wait to hear when you test. That was the hardest for me with my DS i wanted to test like everyday. Haha.

Im trying for #2 also. I lost our baby in october, and now we have justvstarted to try again. This is my second month and my periods are not regular. But im hoping it happens soon! This is cycle day 7 for me and period is almost over. Just a little spotting. Fingers crossed for all of us :)

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

I just joined as well. Sadly I have no kids, but I'm dying to start!
But oc course since we don't use a condom and use the pullout method anything is possible.

7 years ago

Welcome! I am now on CD 7 and i think waiting for O is just as bad as TWW. I am using the Clear Blue Easy fertility monitor as well as OPK as it gets closer. For the next week we will be doing BD EOD then when i see a serge we will BD every day for 3 days. Thinking of using Preseed in the next few days as well.

We were lucky the first time around to get a BFP the first time trying with OPK so I am really hoping for the same this time.

Hi everyone! I am now on CD11 and got a pos OPK this morning. WE will be BDing tonight the TWW will kill me though.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo