Community post

Discussion

Scared to be pregnant and miscarry again

I've been TTC for a year and miscarried twice. Both at 7 weeks. I have a very high stress career ( paramedic and Fire fighter) but I know women who do the same thing I do and have successful pregnancies. So tired of seeing all my friends have babies and I don't get one. They all have them by surprise and I try and try. I'm only in my early twenties with no health issues. What the hell is going on.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had a lot of stress going on for a while in the past. My prolactin was found to be elevated. You could have yours checked. If it is high, type in vitex in the search box of the natural fertility info dot com site. Also, vitamin B6 is supposed to help decrease stress & I've found some benefit from it. My RE told me it's ok for me to take 50mg a day in addition to my prenatal vitamin (but not more than 100mg/day extra because that higher dose can cause problems). Good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo