Community post

Discussion

So confused!

This is my first month of trying for our second child. With our first, we got pregnant in the first month. So, of course, I was hoping for the same thing this time! My period was due June 23 and on the 22, I had some light bleeding that was pink and brown. I thought maybe it was implantation bleeding, but then it got heavier. However, it was never as heavy as my normal periods and it went away within 2 days. That is abnormal for me. Then, a day later, it came back, very lightly and brown in color. That lasted for two days before it was finally completed gone. So, at that point, I'm not sure what to think. My boobs were still sore and I felt very bloated so I took a HPT and it was negative. I was sure I wasn't pregnant.

Fast forward a week or so. I still had sore boobs and I also had lots of gas and loose stools. These are all symptoms I had with my first pregnancy. My husband said I must be pregnant, but I told him the tests have been negative. This weekend, I started having what feels like morning sickness. I didn't have it with my first so I'm not 100% sure, but I wake up super nauseous and I can't eat anything until around noon when I become hungry almost instantaneously. I was reading reviews on the HPT I had used and noticed several people had negative tests for weeks, but then switched to another brand and got a positive right away. So I thought for sure that was my problem! Well, I took a clear blue digital last night/today (2:00 AM) and it was negative:

So, I am very confused. Anybody ever experience something like this?! I'm just not sure what to think!

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo