Community post

Discussion

TTC after getting nexplanon out

Last period on nexplanon started May 23. Got nexplanon out June 9 after 8 months of it being in. Did not do any tracking after getting it out because I assumed the cycle would be messed up anyways. However, I think I O'd on June 26 mostly because of the cm I was having (clear and stretchier than usual). We had sex that evening. The symptoms started almost immediately...

2 dpi (if I did in fact "O"): Breast tenderness all day (never think much of this because this is so common for me)
3 dpo: Breast tenderness, extreme bloating, short of breath, feeling hot and dizzy
4 dpo: Worse breast tenderness, hot flashes, fatigue, and very bloated
5 dpo: Breast tenderness, hot flashes, fatigue, and creamy cm
6 dpo: Much worse breast tenderness, hot flashes, fatigue, pressure in lower back and sides, light cramps on sides and low on abdomen, and creamy white cm
7 dpo: Continued breast tenderness, can't think straight, irritability, fatigue, cramps last longer and a bit more extreme. During the following night, I wake up from extreme hot flashes and tightness in back and sides and I can't go back to sleep from intensity of waves of nausea and a weird feeling going through my body.
8 dpo (today): Continued breast pain, short of breath, very nauseous and metallic taste in mouth all day, nausea worsened by moving around, no desire to eat, hot and cold all day, moody, minimal cramps. Small amount of blood from wiping was brown in late morning. Put in a tampon in case I was going to start AF, and after multiple hours it did not fill a small tampon-- just brown and some bright red on the surface of the tampon. When I went to check cervix in late afternoon, it was red blood that was on my finger when I took it out (sorry tmi), but haven't had any coming onto panties at all today.

Since last night's hot flashes and all of the intense nausea and weird feelings, I am pressed to believe I am pregnant. But I had an ectopic last year and a handful of subsequent "I am soooo pregnant (NOT!)" months. And I am scared to think I am.

Tested a couple times over the past week and they've all been negative. Waiting until I am 14 dpo to test again.

What do you think? What were your implantation symptoms?

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

**2 dpo

7 years ago • Post starter

Also, I should add the last period I had lasted from May 23 to June 7

Bump.
I had period-like bleeding for two days and minimal cramping. I normally bleed for 3+ days and cramp like crazy. I have been nauseous, metallic taste in mouth, and today & yesterday I have been so dizzy I am concerned to drive or let coworkers see my face because I look like I am going to pass out. My breasts are still tingling too. I am **fine** with not being pregnant but I am concerned that I need to see a doctor. I hate bothering my OBGYN office with concerns. Just looking for support

Bleeding has stopped for 12 hours.

Bleeding has stopped for 12 hours.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo