Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a March baby cd3

On my eight month ttc our third blessing. Hoping This is the month. Anyone want to join to the ttw and symptom swap. In addition this is my first month using soy isoflavones. On cd3'

User Image

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am on CD1 and also hoping for a Mar baby. This is our official 1st month trying. I got my IUD out in May and we thought this would be a good time to start. SO i guess i will be right with you on the TWW this month. We have a 4 year old currently and with him we got pregnant right away. I am hoping the same here but know it could take a few months.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

Welcome. I have a eight years old which I got pregnant on depo never missing a shot and my so. Whom will be two next month while on the pill. So taking so long while actually trying is a but discouraging but holding out hope and know the best things take time.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Lets keep each other updated throughout this month! I was on an IUD for 3.5 years and definitely not use to this whole period thing. So the sooner to have a baby on board the better.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

After my daughter I was on the iud for the full five years then had it replaced. Two years into my second one my husband worries it would affect my fertility so I had it removed in September 2013 and started the pill that day. Thanksgiving that year I found out I was pregnant. So it was a shock. After my so. Was born I got a iud again but if fell out three months later and went back on the pill. I am now nine months almost ten off anything. And yes having periods was a lame reality lol after seven years of non I wasn't happy lol

User Image

Today is my third day in a row getting positive Hpt's. The line keeps getting darker and I am only 12dpo. I am thrilled and can't wait for my first ultrasound. I really feel like the soy isoflavones is what helped me.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo