Community post

Discussion

Actively TTC, early ov. symptoms, anyone else with me?

This is my first cycle actively TTC with my new husband, we just got married June 24. I was supposed to be ovulating on the weekend of the wedding but stress and life got in the way and I was a week late with AF the last cycle. So this is making this cycle confusing, I was about CD 10 or so and started having a lot of EWCM and I mean a lot. My cervix was low but soft open and wet. I was seeing majority of fertile symptoms with the exception of the timing and the low cervix. We DTD that night just in case. I dont temp but my cycle is normally very easy for me to follow otherwise. I am now about CD 14 and my cervix is closed, high and the CM is like lotion. I have been having some mild cramping the last couple days but I have also been gassy which could be the reason for cramps. My question is if anyone has had this happen or something similar and got a BFP?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Woke up today and having very low left sided throbbing pain. It is not severe and not like period cramps but it is definitely there. It is not gas and I have already used the bathroom this morning so that is not it either. Hoping this is for real!! My last pregnancy (5 years ago) I started having breast pains and such around 5-6 DPO and had a very strong positive in the evening of 10 DPO so hoping I just have early implantation and this is it!

7 years ago • Post starter

Was still having lower left abdomen cramping yesterday but that was the biggest symptom. Almost all my others disappeared. This morning woke up and took a 6 day sooner first response and got a very faint BFP!!! Will test again tomorrow to see if it's getting darker as I'm only 7dpo today. That pain at 4dpo might just have been implantation like I thought. :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo