Community post

Discussion

2 days late....BFN

I had my implant removed in April. Didn't have a period until 3rd of June. I'm now 16dpo and getting bfn on tests. I'm nt entirely sure when I ovulated but just assumed 28 day cycle. I had period like cramps last Tues and nothing came. I've had headaches, nose bleeds and slight cramping on and off. Losing hope here.

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,
If you don't use an opk to tell when you are trying to ovulate you could be anywhere in your cycle. I also assumed I was a standard cycle and wasted so much time bd'ing at the wrong time. Coming off bc could also make you ovulate late.
Don't beat yourself up, you could still be too early in the tww to get a bfp. It's nit over until af arrives.

7 years ago

Thank you. Yea I'm thinking th same now. We bd daily so I'm always covered. Going on hol today for a week so goin to pit it back of mind and see what happens.

7 years ago • Post starter

Have a lovely holiday and hope you have some good news to share when you get back

7 years ago

Will update when home. I have brought no tests with me so hav to go with th flow al wk lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo