Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Chicks sorry to hear arrived. Hopefully this next cycle you catch the egg.
I'm 10DPO or CD25 today but my blinky temp dipped this morning, so I think I'm going to be out. My luteal phase can be anything from 9 - 14 days and my cycles vary from 25 - 31 days.
Last month when I got to CD31/14DPO I was positive I might have been pregnant and was so disappointed when AF showed up.
Good luck Calvingirl I hope you catch that egg this cycle. I also wanted to say I was so sorry to see you had a still birth last year. I can't imagine what you went through getting that far along in your pregnancy to lose your wee angel. I know how devistated I was to have a miscarriage at 5 weeks in October. I feel so pissed off that since then I haven't had another positive test. Really hope this is your month

7 years ago

There it is. The April forum. I guess I if I conceive this cycle your estimated due date would be April 7th
Today I am 3dpo confirmed by bbt.

User Image

7 years ago

CD1 official, let's get those April babies going! I was in a high speed side by side roll over right around O time, so I think I may have missed my window this month due to being bruised up a bit lol... On to the next month!

7 years ago

Hi everyone, see some familiar names here.

I'm CD 22, 7 DPO

Today was my due date for the loss I had last year. We spent the weekend at the beach.

Hopeful for this month, tried pregnitude. I haven't participated around here since November 2015 and I had the ectopic after trying for nearly 1 year, was my 1st cycle with clomid. Cycles are finally regular, 27-28 days.

So, I'm on something like cycle 19 ttc #3.

Now that I'm all introduced, I will go catch up on the thread.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

7 years ago

Welcome Trying, Inked and Jku - familiar names to me. I'm sorry you had to join, but glad you're here.

Annabelle - yes, I lost my son full term during labor 13 mos ago. He was small (only 4lb, 14oz) and his placenta was underdeveloped, so he was just too weak to take the natural birth I put him through - you can't imagine the guilt. Nothing anyone could've foreseen since he looked normal size on the ultrasounds and I had a textbook pregnancy. Since then I've found a couple of problems that might've contributed to his small size (like severe sleep apnea) that I've been treating, so hopefully a new egg will embed really good this time and I'll get my rainbow. Yes, it was devastating. The loss of any child at any stage is horrible, and I feel for you. No one will replace Oscar, but DH and I still want a child together so we're still trying. Unfortunately, I'm 40 now, and I think my eggs are dusty. It's taking a lot longer this time to conceive and I'm getting frustrated.

However, I got my temp rise this morning, nice and strong and I think I ovulated - so I'm feeling good about this month!

BFPs to ALL!

7 years ago • Post starter

Calvin, that is so heartbreaking, I was crushed over a cp, I can't imagine the pain you feel. Don't let your age worry you. I was 41 when I had DD. I'm 42 and closing in on 43. Doctor said downs was like 3% chance and that I was in good shape so he saw nothing wrong with trying one last time. This indeed would be our last. At my age I love and appreciated every second with DD but boy oh boy am I tired! DH babysitter for an hour yesterday so I could go to town. he was glad when I got home.
Hello to the new April ladies. I'm feeling lucky this month. I just know we will be seeing some pos this cycle.
It's hotter than hell here in Texas. I hope everyone is blessed with a great day and positive thoughts.

7 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

Sorry Chicks that you have to join.. Calvin I think I have commented on it before but I know your pain way too well. Losing a child at any stage is heartbreaking. We lost Our Brody at 36 weeks. Its something we will never get over but the only thing that my DH and I can do is try to move forward and try to add to our little family. I feel empty inside everyday I scream and cry more times than not. I feel like a I am being punished. Next month will be a year since we started trying again. I really hope this is our month. I know I say that every month but I truly do. If we do my EDD would be April 18th. My baby Brody and moms birthday is in April and I think that would just be perfect. not to mention it would be our Easter Miracle.

any who.. I am on CD8 this cycle I'm still off caffeine I'm drinking green tea regularly, eating yogurt for breakfast every morning, still taking my prenatals started taking Mucinex a few days ago, and I also started doing a self pregnancy massage. I will be doing that everyday until a few days before my expected period in hopes that she doesn't show.

anyone trying anything new this cycle?

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Joining in April TTC =D.. Will be first month TTC for #3 .. Just got IUD removed june 28th and still waiting for some sign of either ovulation of AF... Was gonna begin trying in august but we agreed that april would be nice too... and because I have long cycles it isn't too soon to start.

Wish I would just have any sign of anything going on... Either AF or O .. OPKs are all Neg for now... Still hoping for a first month BFP hehe, so I'm charting... Anyone got IUD removed, how did it go, how long before regular cycle or BFP?

Baby dusts to everyone!!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies

Well 11DPO today and my temp went up a little after yesterdays slight dip. I tested this morning and of course it was a . I had this wee bit of hope this was going to be my month but I feel like I have pms, slight cramping and I've had a headache coming and going for the last 3 days. And I quite often get a headache before so my hope is dwindling.

Calvingirl what an absolute tragedy for you. I'm so sorry to hear you feel guilt when it sounds like all the routine scans during your pregnancy showed no problems. You did the best you could with the information you were given.

JKU sorry to read about you having had a ectopic last year and I understand about it's like to get to your due date after a loss. I was due in June. Good luck for this cycle.

Miami read your post and also wanted to say how sorry I about your loss. Again I can't imagine being so far along into a pregnancy to have it go so wrong. Brody is a lovely name for your wee angel and I hope you get to add to your family soon.

Lorelly I had a Mirena IUD removed in November 2013 after having it for 5 years. I got my 1st period in 5 years a month later in December and then had one more period in January and then got pregnant. It was the 2nd month of trying and I was 39, 3 months away from turning 40.

Hi to the other ladies joinin this group and good luck for a successful July/ August conceiving.

7 years ago

Thank you Annabelle for the info ! Sorry for the pms symptoms your cycle was looking good indeed..

I am so sorry for all your stories about losses :(
I feel like I don't fit in because I haven't had a loss or miscarriage ... just really weird cycles...

But I do offer you all my support and I really hope your +++ are coming this way soon !! I will think/pray for you girls.. and as I work in the NICU. I do know it can be hard.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo