Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 244 Replies | Last Page

14 dpo temp still up I only have 1 test left in the house. I think I may wait another to test again. I have been disappointed the last three days. Would have thought I would have seen a faint line by now...

User Image

7 years ago

Mystic - So sorry!!!

Still no + OPK for me. I didn't have any left so didn't test yesterday morning. I bought some more and tested last night and it was definitely darker. I tested this morning and I'm not so sure it was darker than yesterday. Maybe I O'd when I didn't take the test? How long does a +O usually last? I figured I wouldn't miss it by missing 1 test.

I wish I'd O already! LOL We BDd yesterday morning and we started to this morning but DD walked in! LOL That brought things to a halt. LOL

I'm having some cramps today. I know people can have cramping around ovulation. Would this mean that maybe I missed the + on the OPKs and I'm ovulating now?? How long do cramps last before a +OPK?

Sorry about all the questions :)

7 years ago

No temp spike this morning though I didn't sleep well while sharing a bed with my son. Hope the tracel
Yesterday and unfavorable sleeping conditions won't delay ov though the latest I've ever ovulated is cd14 which is today. [fx] for a temp spike tomorrow.

7 years ago

Fruit - How long are your cycles usually? I'm on CD 17 of a 30-31 day cycle and still no +OPK. Just curious :)

7 years ago

Fruit I think your right, lack of sleep probably messed with temp and two, if your Momas house is different temp than your use to. I think you have a great chance this time. Xxoo I couldn't use my temp yesterday due to no rest but today's temp is even higher. Opk was very close but I wasn't calling it a POS. I think o will be between today and Saturday. I haven't checked anything since it's 8am and I'm being lazy and still in bed. I'll update soon.

7 years ago

Trying for another- I'm in the same boat! Still a BFN this morning at 11dpo, but my temps are still over 98 and they are never that high. I'm supposed to start AF tomorrow but no signs of it. DH and I even BD'd last night and I didn't spot at all, and normally this close to AF, it would've started it early. I'm so frustrated.

I have a bunch of those sure predict 10mui hpt strips, and besides a few incredibly faint evap lines when they are dry, they are still BFNs. I know some people don't get bfps till af is late, but that's never been me. I've always gotten a line early.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning all,

How is everyone feeling today?

Calvingirl and tryingforanother- both of your temps still look great especially compared to previous cycles. I hope this is our month.

Mystic_Ice32 - I am sorry

Fruit-loops- looks like were going to O around the same time. Good luck in the TWW.

ozcanuck01- I cant speak for everyone since most of us are completely different. but as for me I usually get cramps/O pains before I ovulate. If I am taking a dip OPK I usually get three positives before I actually ovulate. My cycles range anywhere from 30-34 days. I usually ovulate around CD19-21. But this month I got my first positive on CD16. So who knows!! lol I highly doubt that you ovulated before you took that last test its probably around the corner. Also for me and once again not everyone is the same. Once I ovulate My OPK is completely negative the next day. Hope that helps.

AFM- I should be Ovulating tonight today or something LOL. Just waiting for my next temp shift to confirm. I don't know what it is this month even though I doing all these pregnancy remidies I just feel so calm like this might be the month. I hope Im right !!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Oz- my cycles are around 25 days average. Last one ended early and was 23 days and the one before I ovulated late and it was 28 days. I have a very stable luteal phase at 14 days.
I expect that my temp rise was possibly this morning and the change in house temp might have kept it low. Either way if it rises tomorrow we are good. Having a lot of fun at my mom's with my son at least to reduce some stress and hoepefully allow for implantation

7 years ago

Hey ....these OPKs are stressing me.... I don't think I'll do them again if this is not our month! I've added a picture. So far yesterday was the darkest but no where near darker than the control line! Today seems lighter. Maybe it's just a slight variation in the test??

I'll keep testing ans see if the line is light again. Is it possible to have a surge and not get a dark 2nd line?

7 years ago

Temp still above cl. But it has dropped I'm sure af is just around the corner. Won't even bother wasting a test

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo