Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 244 Replies | Last Page

13 dpo temps up.. bfn .. sore breast for about 5 days now feeling more and more sore everyday. I would like to think its a pregnancy sign but it could just mean af is on her way.. ugh

User Image

7 years ago

Miam1324 - Looks positive to me!!!

I took an OPK last night and it's getting closer, but not positive yet. And it was my last OPK! I couldn't take one this morning! I'll have to pick some up sometime today.

trying_for_another - Fingers crossed your bfn turns into a bfp!

7 years ago

Miami how do you do a self fertility massage? And yep that opk looked positive to me.

User Image

7 years ago

Pulling for those that are post-O , hope those BFN change to BFP =D Those temps looks good Calvin and Trying
(happy birthday Callvin btw )

And also I think some of you just entered TWW or close to it, Miam this was a strong pos. OPK !
and LOL to surprise girls, I think baby making should be all about that, we tend to make it so a habit and we lose the spontaneity...!

I'm still lost in the nothingness but I get some hope!! My temp went up 2 days ago and stayed just a little higher than what it was recently. Still neg OPKs but I think it's finally going somewhere. I'm starting vitex (thank to Miam for convincing me hehe) hoping that it will regulates a little. Im cd 31 since IUD removal and would be cd 49 since last period...

Sending lots of good vibes your way girls!!

7 years ago

Thanks ladies! DH and I last night I didn't tell him I got a positive opk. I told him most likely Sunday. I don't want to put any pressure on him if that makes any sense. I started using preseed with soft cups last night. it was a little awkward to insert it in front of him LOL but let me tell you so much better than waking up in the middle of the night soaked or rushing to the bathroom before it runs down your legs. TMI sorry

Lorelly- that's great let me know how it goes I really hope we don't need it and this is the month, but if its not I'm going to start on it next cycle. cant hurt right?

trying- I found a video on youtube how to do a home self fertility massage. Its basically pressure points all throughout your abdomen. I figured its free might as well give it a shot.

its kind of funny I don't know if any of you are anything like me which I think I mentioned this in previous months, but I get obsessive I look for anything that I can do I start researching something and leads me to somewhere completely different. hence how I found the video.

hope everyone is doing well today!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I posted my Opk from a few mins ago. It's neg but close. Temp spike to 97.38 but I have not slept all night so it's useless. DD dropped a bomb on me at 10 pm last night she wants to live with her father, I've cried all night and half the morning. He lives in the city and we live in the country. She has had fun all summer he gets to be the fun one and I have to be the parent. He has no clue. Stress level is past boiling point, it will probably knock me out of the game this cycle. I feel like one of our cows has kicked me in the face. Ladies please keep me in your prayers. I would greatly appreciate it.

7 years ago

I'm so sorry Chicks! I cant pretend I know what you are going through I just wish and hope that everything will work out for you and your family! in my thoughts!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I'm out for count ladies. AF reared her head after a 1 degree temperature drop that put me pre-ovulation levels. No April 2017 baby here.

Good Luck to everyone else.

7 years ago

This month is looking good. Positive opk yesterday and this morning. Cervix is high, soft and open the last two days. Ewcm since Tuesday. Insemination mondaybnight, Tuesday afternoon and this afternoon. Now to wait for temp spike tomorrow or Saturday.

7 years ago

Mystic so sorry bunny.
Fruit.......we need some good news, I'm excited for you.

Having O pains. Opk is dark but not dark enough. Hope to bd tonight and tomorrow. Fx that dd goes to sleep soon.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo