Community post

Discussion

Pregnant 5 wks after Nexplanon removal

Hello everyone, I just got my Nexplanon implant removed September 25th after 1 year. I had a normal period Sept 9th (before removal) but had no bleeding after removal. I got a positive on 4 different tests over a 3 day period starting Nov 29th. One was a Clear blue Digital with the weeks estimator and it said pregnant- 1-2 wks, which translates to 3-4 weeks as the doctor would put it. Well, my doctor said she would consider me 8 weeks but can't see me until Dec 4th. Now I'm curious to how far along I really am..?

Has anyone else had this happen? Has anyone used the weeks estimator and how accurate was it?

I would also like to hear of peoples' success/horror stories when they conceived after Nexplanon. I am worried sick about whether this little bean will stick or not. Ive been cramping off and on but I've never had a miscarriage that I know of. Please, let me know and thanks in advance!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Anyone? I'm just looking to hear of others' experiences. This is my 3rd and I am 26.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo