Community post

Discussion

First month using soy isoflavones 1dpo

View Full Post

We have been ttc for eight months now. This month I decided to try soy isoflavones. I didn't read into it until I had already started my cycle so I did days 4-8 and took 160 for all five days. In addition I used 2000mg of maca on thoughs days as well. I know you Bay posed to use maca from cd1 to ovulation but I was getting a really bad headache (probably more likely from the soy) either way I only used both for five days. My cycles are irregular ranging from 23 to 37 days. Last month ovulation wasn't until cd22 but this cycles I just ovulated on cd15 so a full week sooner. Plus I actually felt ovulation ( lots of cramping and a sensation of fullness). Hoping this is my month. I am 1dpo today. Anyone care to join for soy, classic ttc, or and vitamin veterans out there?

User Image

77 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 77 Replies | Last Page

Kungfupanda - trust me I wanted this for so long. We where planning it all out a year before we started trying and since our son was so quick (literally first r try) it's been so hard as each month passed. I have definitely had line eyes, tilted, used filters, everything you ca think of to keep giving myself hope just so have my heart shatter when AF arrived. I really want to be excited I know what I am seeing but honestly I need to watch progression and have a medical blood draw before I put my heart into it again. It truly is and can be painful.

Supermom - how many dpo are you?

All I can say is soy isoflavones are what did the trick for me, it's literally the only difference in almost a year.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I really hope its a sticky one for you :)

I asked about the symptoms since i worried that the ones i have are just pms because there is no cramping. The only difference i noticed as well the month i had the cp was the twinges bubbles in my uterus which im not really feeling now so i worry im out this time... Again. but not gonna be a pesimist... I did Cry over an Astrid Lindgren Movie and been super emotional ;)
My first child was a very rare accident If to say so, so now trying since february is a rollercoaster when i did not expect i had to try. But i guess the kid is just waiting for a right birthday and body :p the one in april would have had a christmas day birthday and who would want that? Half as less presents each year ????

I get your worries. And i Hope your hcg rises properly and Everything evolves perfectly! congratulations and super duper good luck. i might look Into soy isoflavones the coming months if nothing happens for me.

Please update us though :)

7 years ago

Just tested this morning with a name brand test and it was positive with in fourth seconds. I got my BFP and I though I would be worried but now I am through the roof. I will be calling today to make my appointment. I still have no "what you'd expect symptoms " such as darking of the nipples, nausea, or anything like that. My cm even dried up a few days ago. I was definitely snappy and moody yesterday and almost cried at the aspca commercial ( but who wouldn't). And the cramping at times I even had to sit still to feel it.
The soy isoflavones must have helped me its all I changed. I even started them late. I took 170mg's for days 4,5,6,7,8 (so a full five days).

User Image

I am so happy for you :D

i can only say. I wish you happy and healthy 9 months and forever !!!!

I wish my time comes soon as well... I doubt that it is this month. pretty sure I got a BFN today and have a feeling it should show at least a little faint if there was something.

Now! Go go go! youre on to the next level... I think its called

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com :) Enjoy and lots of luck <3

7 years ago

Kungfupanda- your at what 8-9 dpo now. I didn't get more then a squinter at 9 days, then my faint at 10, today is 11 and I just got my bfp but that's still supper early. Some people don't even implant until 12 dpo it's not over until the arrives. I have my fingers crossed for you.

User Image

Hehe i Hope but no i Think i am actually about the same as you. Maybe 11)12 dpo today :) but lets just see. Lets keep our fingers crossed. I will wait and see If AF arrives and then test again on the weekend If they dont. Then i Will be abput 15-16dpo.

7 years ago

actually I posted a photo of the test I did yesterday and it seems like people do see a line in it. For me it is still kind of invisible though and it feels like my "super sensitive camera" is playing tricks on me. It has done it before. to pick up a line when there was none

But here is the photo. what do you think? I barely see it in real though. mostly just a shadow of a line if I stare my eyes out

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=569996

Beside... I have a feeling that IF I implanted that it happened only 2 days ago. Then I had some left side uterus pain/cramping and I think I saw a little brown blood stain when I viped that evening.

I will not count me out till Im out. :)

7 years ago

I just checked it out and that looks like mine did four days ago! Sounds really strange but at six dpo I tried something I researched online. Have you heard of using whole blood(like by pricking your finger squeezing out like four to six drops). I did this and mixed with two two drops of water and got a positive at 6dpo but since I wanted to use urine to be sure it works didn't say anything. There are whole studies about how it's more accurate and even in emergency situations the ER does it. I am not about to up load my photos I can't figure out how to get the size small enough to load with out losing the quality.
But from what it looks like that's a faint positive

User Image

Yes it looked like a faint positive but in the end my af arrived just on right time! So im on to the next cycle.. Too bad my man has a scheduled worktrip just about the time i can expect my next ovulation. Ill try my best anyway.

Supergood luck to you! Isnt Everything going according to plans?

7 years ago

Everything seems to be going great. I am starting to get nausea which is a good sign even though it isn't pleasant. Have you thought about trying the soy isoflavones? I know that it brought ovulation on earlier for me and what I have read a good 85% of people as well. It could increase your odds the cycle especially since the work trip is bad timing. I am so sorry this wasn't your month and I know that feeling very well. I wish you so much luck this next cycle and I kept having to tell myself that my baby just isn't ready yet.

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo