Community post

Discussion

First month using soy isoflavones 1dpo

View Full Post

We have been ttc for eight months now. This month I decided to try soy isoflavones. I didn't read into it until I had already started my cycle so I did days 4-8 and took 160 for all five days. In addition I used 2000mg of maca on thoughs days as well. I know you Bay posed to use maca from cd1 to ovulation but I was getting a really bad headache (probably more likely from the soy) either way I only used both for five days. My cycles are irregular ranging from 23 to 37 days. Last month ovulation wasn't until cd22 but this cycles I just ovulated on cd15 so a full week sooner. Plus I actually felt ovulation ( lots of cramping and a sensation of fullness). Hoping this is my month. I am 1dpo today. Anyone care to join for soy, classic ttc, or and vitamin veterans out there?

User Image

77 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 77 Replies | Last Page

The most common very early signs and symptoms experienced on 4 days past ovulation (pregnant vs non-pregnant women).

Details and Chart for the Most Common Signs & Symptoms:
1. Overall: Fatigue/Exhaustion
2. Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence
3. Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
4. Abdomen: Bloating
5. Back & Legs: Backache
6. Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid
7. Stomach: Nausea
8. Chest: Sore/Sensitive Nipples
9. Head: Headache
10. Chest: Tender Breasts

thia is the order of symptoms expected to be experienced the percent of reported pregnant women just increases over each day. So it's says normally (so in most cases) you'll notice your more tired first and the the list goes down.

For me I am on cd4 I woke up nauseated for just a short while(however yesterday was the fourth and I did eat a lot of food I normally wouldn't and that tends to happen).
I am tired but then again I have a toddler so when and I ever not tired.
I have had gas for two days now, I am bloated and a increase of cm.
I would get excited but after tracking everything the last eight month you'll notice symptoms only really just best at keeping you excited until you can see two pink lines I don't read much into it anymore. Your welcome to check my charts out, but something is telling me this might just be my month. Fingers crossed crossed.
I have eight year old I convinced on depo never missed a shot in five years and my son was a bc pill baby which I took religiously so here I am eight going on nine months or trying so it's emotional. But right there with you kungfupanda

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I am in the same shoes.
I have been tracking symptoms for the past months and now I dont really trust them at all.

I do have symptoms this month, but Im not completely convinced.

Today I have been feeling nauseous all day but mostly on empty stomach and some real food aversion towards almost any kind of food.
then i can also mention, increased saliva, tired, sore bbs, strange dreams, bloated, heartburn and gassy.

all those symptoms come and go and I might just be experiencing those since I am symptom tracking hehe!

Have you taken a test yet?

7 years ago

No testing yet I am going to wait till Sunday. I have been having dull cramps the past two days but that's the only new "symptom" i will be 10 dpo Sunday so better chance of seeing something then. I used to be a pee on a stick aholic but after nearly a year even the cheepies add up lol

User Image

Cd1 for me today. Going to start Vitex tomorrow, take a month break from TTC so that I can take the Vitex from now up until next cycle ovulation. Everything I've read says it takes time to build up in the body's system before getting full effects. plus I've seen some say the it may change your cycles once you start taking it.
So I'll just take this for about 6wks and see how my body reacts.

7 years ago

Good luck super mom!

how are you baby berg? Did you take your test yet?

7 years ago

I did I took it this morning at 10dpo and I would have though that it was a pink evaporated line BUT two different bands came up with a faint line! Trying not to get my hopes up but I think I might have just got two faint positives. Going to test again in two days on Wednesday. AF is due friday

Anyone else close to testing?

Wish me luck

User Image

Oh my!!! Now im super excited for you!

Has this cycle felt different for you than the others so far?

Ive been so super tired today and first now feeling some very mild cramping but that could be af on its Way although it doesnt really feel lika normal af cramping. Please update me when you take next test.

I tested yesterday and got bfn. Although i almost felt i saw a squinter. But i also Think im having line eyes because i want it so much :) ill take Another test next weekend If i can hold out that long and If ad wont arrive before.

7 years ago

This was definitely more then a squinter and a faint positive.
This month has been different, a day or so after ovulation I have felt a dull cramping or pressure in my uterus. That feeling has not gone away. Your also welcome to check my symptom chart out. But even other months that I thought I might I didn't have cramps like this month. I tried to post a photo but it said my photo was to big

User Image

Awesome!! Good luck testing. Lots of sticky baby dust for you!

7 years ago

Kungfupanda - trust me I wanted this for so long. We where planning it all out a year before we started trying and since our son was so quick (literally for try) it's been so hard as each month passed. I have definitely had line eyes, tilted, used filters, everything you ca think of to keep giving myself hope just so have my heart shatter when AF arrived. I really want to be excited I know what I am seeing but honestly I need to watch progression and have a medical blood draw before I put my heart into it again. It truly is and can be painful.

Supermom - how many dpo are you?

All I can say is soy isoflavones are what did the trick for me, it's literally the only difference in almost a year.

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo