Community post

Discussion

First month using soy isoflavones 1dpo

We have been ttc for eight months now. This month I decided to try soy isoflavones. I didn't read into it until I had already started my cycle so I did days 4-8 and took 160 for all five days. In addition I used 2000mg of maca on thoughs days as well. I know you Bay posed to use maca from cd1 to ovulation but I was getting a really bad headache (probably more likely from the soy) either way I only used both for five days. My cycles are irregular ranging from 23 to 37 days. Last month ovulation wasn't until cd22 but this cycles I just ovulated on cd15 so a full week sooner. Plus I actually felt ovulation ( lots of cramping and a sensation of fullness). Hoping this is my month. I am 1dpo today. Anyone care to join for soy, classic ttc, or and vitamin veterans out there?

User Image

77 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 77 Replies | Last Page

Can i hang on here?

I had a CP in april and didnt get my periods after so i decided to try MACA and Wildjamrot and two Days after starting that o finally got my periods. Whole two months after my CP the 15 of June. I thank the roots. Had my af two weeks after and started again with the MACA and Believe i just ovulated so im almost positive that im 1-2dpo now :)

Seemed like those roots helped regulate my cycle again.... And now Into a tww :)

Good luck to you and keep me posted :)

7 years ago

Can i hang on here?

I had a CP in april and didnt get my periods after so i decided to try MACA and Wildjamrot and two Days after starting that o finally got my periods. Whole two months after my CP the 15 of June. I thank the roots. Had my af two weeks after and started again with the MACA and Believe i just ovulated so im almost positive that im 1-2dpo now :)

Seemed like those roots helped regulate my cycle again.... And now Into a tww :)

7 years ago

Can i hang on here?

7 years ago

Sorry to hear about your cp kungfupanda. Welcome to my tread, hopefully this is our month! I use opk's and normally get two peak days so I used the thrid day as the ovulation date. Emotionally I feel really good about this cycle even if I don't get pregnant at least it will be a shorter cycle.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for you! I'm 5dpo and if i don't get a bfp then i am starting Vitex on cd1.

7 years ago

I agree with you on that babyberg :) i was so happy to feel that my body seems back to normal shortening my cycle back to 30days. :)

Good luck to you supermom! Hope you dont need to start anytjing :)

I am Writing now in the middle of the night because i just woke up from a crazy nightmare with my heart pounding as if id been running an actual Marathon.. It happened two Days ago as well. Just around ovulation date although my heart wasnt pounding like this then.

I just couldnt help but to Hope thats a good sign since it never happens that i remember my dreams or have nightmares.

Anyways.have to try and sleep again. I only got to sleep two hours Before waking up like this.

Good night !

7 years ago

Welcome supermom2 fingers crosse for you as well. I have read good things about v. I choose maca to help with my lining and health of egg and soy for egg quality. There is also black cohosh you could try.
Kungfupanda that sounds awful but like you mentioned maybe it's a good sign.

User Image

My cycles have been irregular for years. I'm hoping to get some consistency back! I ovulate anywhere from cd14-cd21 but i never know so i just use opks and watch for CM change and i get tenderness and cramps during ovulation.

7 years ago

Supermom2
I noticed with soy that it altered my cm so that was not a reliable guide for my fertile window predictor. Normally three to four days before ovulation I get ew cm However on soy I had a abundance of cm from cd 5 even now but it was only watery never went to ew. And I noticed that I had o pain two full days before a positive opk.

User Image

what are the most common early pregnancy symptoms?

I think I am 3-4dpo now. Then only thing I am feeling atm is that my breasts are sensitive/hurt and that is not usual for me, and the vivid nightmares Ive been having.
Although that could still mean anything.
After starting to following up on symptoms each cycle Ive got to realize that my body can act in all sorts of different ways and even though i felt something one cycle I can feel something completely different the next cycle so I am not really trusting any symptoms I have. But it is still interesting to see how your body works and this TTC have tought me a lot about myself and my body

(I never had to try for my 1st child so this all is still completely new for me)

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo