Community post

Discussion

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First ladies,

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

History: I have been TTC for 2 years, I have had 3 miscarriges, 3 chemical pregnancies, and recently (sep 2015) pregnancy with unknown location. I was put on depo for 6 mos. My last shot was in Dec 2015.

Okay now we got that out of the way.I am 32 with 2 kids. LMP 3/28/2016, positive hpt (frer) 4/27/2016, negative pt from hospital 5/6/2016, negative pt and blood test 6/15/2016. My cycles are 28 days, on time always. Currently on cd 98, no af insight.

Symptoms: nausea, sore leaking boobs, fatigue, losing weight but my clothes don't fit.

IDK WTF is going on. I have an appt with a new obgyn on 7/15. No I have not been diagnosed with PCOS. Oh yeah I have had ewcm for the last 3 days only when I wipe.

You are officially up to speed, lol

<a href=

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
I'm so sorry you are going through this, it's bad enough waiting through the tww. I'm not able to give advice but wanted to send a hug
I hope you get answers from your doctor and everything works out. Good luck sweetie

Random thought, have you tried an opk test with the ewcm? Might be worth bd'ing to cover your bases until you get answers.

7 years ago

Thanks for the hug I seriously needed that. I will try an opk. Wouldn't have thought of that. Good luck and baby dust

<a href=

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo