Community post

Discussion

Help?!!!anyone used FR pregnancy pro test with app??

I sent my hubby out to buy a test ready for the weekend and he picked up a first response pregnancy pro test which I've never seen before?it has an app and it seems u hav to connect whilst ur testing?(I'm so technologically dumb) I don't understand it at all so my question is,will the test work without using the app or does it need this to work properly??help??

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Omg, is this going to be the norm now? If it is I will be lost too. The information leaflet will have a help and information/customer care phone number on it, they will be able to give proper information instantly. I've not heard anyone talking about them, sorry.
Good luck with your test, hope it's a Keep us updated!!

7 years ago

Thanks kerzie,I will hav a look inside,I googled it and read the website info but it wasn't helpful at all....I'm not too hopeful about tmrw anyway I started spotting now,but may use a different test to be sure!thanku for replying Hun.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good luck tomorrow I hope the spotting is everything settling down and goes away

7 years ago

Hi kerzie,I tested( not with the stupid app test!) bfn.spotting has also increased so I'm out.was only first cycle so I no I can't complain,still sucks.probly won't OV til cd 16-21 so I now hav a little wait ahead....I no u hav another thread going but how are you doing and where u at?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi.
So sorry to hear that, doesn't matter that it's your first month, you are still allowed to be bummed! I'm 5/6dpo so got a week to go before testing. My body is still adjusting to vitex so not sure how long my cycle will be this month. I'm sure you will get your bfp soon and you will be so excited x

Hey, you are always welcome to join my thread. It's not just us oldies, we have majority young people and the support is great. The ladies are all great xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo