Community post

Discussion

Positive test then negative but still early...

Hi! I took a name brand test 6 days before missed period and got a faint positive I think! (Showed up within 5 minutes! I'm attaching the imageUser Image) That was two days ago. This morning I took a similar early results test but an off brand and it was negative. I'm currently anywhere from 10-12 dpo. I'm having very mild cramps on my abdomen and back (have been for a few days now off and on) and mild head aches and extremely tired no matter how much I sleep. Is it too early to assume I'm negative because of the negative this morning? Help!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey I had a similar thing happen I took a pregnancy test at 13 dpo that came up very faint bfp on 6 days or sooner and then later that night I took the exact same type of test and it came up bfn. Then I took more hpt at different times on 14 dpo and they all came up with faint bfp but some seemed lighter so I just did a digital and it came up as pregnant so I think wait a few days and do a digital. By the way I tested every day from 10 dpo and my first positive was 13 dpo.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo