Community post

Discussion

positive cbd opk, negative dipstick...then reverse

So I'm having some conflicting results:

CD 18 Tuesday AM: Answer Dipstick -
CD 18 Tuesday PM: CBD Smiley
CD 19 Wednesday AM: CBD Smiley, Answer Dipstick -
CD 20 Thursday AM: CBD Open circle, Answer Dipstick +

Has anyone else had similar results? Is one more sensitive than the other and picks up a surge more than 24 hours before O while the other needs to be closer to O to +?

About me: Currently breastfeeding a 12 month old, have had 3 periods postpartum, last cycle length was 56 days. When I got my BFP with DD, I had O'd on CD 19.

Ferning looks good, EWCM noted on Tuesday (hence the double test). BBT temps are erratic - co sleeping/nursing all night so I question the accuracy.

Thanks for any input/insight. Baby dust all around!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had a similar thing happen to me this month. I got a blinking smiley face for a few days followed by a solid one, but the test strips never quite got to positive, just darkened. Several days later they started darkening again, but no smiley faces, finally got a positive test trip and one single (tested a couple times in a couple days, I have a few CB) solid smiley with no flashing ones. My temp went up to normal post ovulation levels for the five days between the positives, then went even higher and have remained since the second positives. I'm not sure what's going on, some people have suggested I tried and failed to ovulate the first time and then was successful the second time (still using opks, no more positives). I find it strange that my temps went up both times though. I hope you get a clear answer and that it's a good one

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo