Community post

Discussion

DPO, BFPS, SYMPTOMS, IMPLANTATION, sharing is caring!

Just wondering how many DPO you all were when you got your first BFP? (Obviously for those of you who've had children before/are pregnant etc)
And what DPO did you suspect implantation?

I thought it would be interesting to see and also may help those out who're waiting to test in the tww!

I'm currently 7DPO, I know I'm going to get a lot of rubbish from some people for saying this because 'You can't implant that early' But I suspected implantation at 5DPO, I had spotting (Baby pink creamy cm on 5dpo AM, then later in the evening I had normal creamy cm but with a streak of orange in!) Nothing since then!
I know I O'd as I used an O test and had a surge on the same day that I had pinchy, stabby O pains (Which were quite beastly this time and on both sides!! )
I'm waiting for my 10mIu tests to arrive today and could do with passing the time reading about other peoples past implantation and test experiences I love it!! Hehe!
I'm not due on for another 10 days!!
I've not got very many symptoms except sore bbs and tingly/sensitive nips, which I don't usually get after O until I'm due on!
Achy all over, I even have pulled muscle pains in my right arm and leg I've had that since 5DPO...
I keep feeling a bit dizzy/queasy/sicky on and off, keep going hot and cold, cm is watery today and clear - I am usually very dry or creamy/lotiony and a yellowish/white in colour by now.
Still getting pulling/twingy pains in my lower abdomen (Had this since 5DPO)
Had a really bad tummy ache yesterday morning and my belly feels tender ever since,
Woke up today and yesterday with a really painful nose and dry scratchy throat...
I think that's about it, if I remember anymore I will add it :)

to all and have fun discussing all the differences between us

15 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Took my 10mIu test...
Looks like there's a little something there, but I CAN'T BLOOMING TELL because there's a circular dent smack bang in the centre of where the test line should be -_-
Why is it always me!! lol!
I have 4 more which I'm going to take over the next few days :) Hopefully they won't have a dent in

****Posted photo for voting but it's a negative!****

UPDATE EDIT::::
Getting a weird metallic smelling cm and it's turned very creamy yet very wet and very slippy still (Usually it's dry but lotiony/creamy around this time - if you understand what I mean by that?)
Also just got out of breath doing the washing up I never get out of breath!! Feel dizzy and sicky now too, having a hot flush right now and lots of gas - no belly ache but slightly twingy in my moo
getting a headache and now feel like I need to lye down for a while. I may just do that
Had to take my bra off too as it was irritating me more than usual.

I just want this to be over already! I have no patience especially when I don't feel right! :(

7 years ago • Post starter

I was 8 DPO just testing for fun when I first got a glimpse of the most amazingly barely there squinter. I figure implantation for 6DPO when I was mad all day, no reason, snappy, snarly, downright horrible and I'm usually only like that on the day before my period. Also almost threw up a pie on 7DPO which is very unlike me, I usually have an iron stomach.

In any case I'm now 10DPO and got a decent, can see and take a photo without squinting, 2nd line so def UTD! The 2 days of waiting were super crappy though! Took FOREVER!

This is my 4th pregnancy so my usual symptoms are just sheer exhaustion but with my 3rd cutting molars half of last week and up screaming half the night I couldn't tell what was normal tired and what was extra lol!

Anyway hope that helps. Oh and my period is due between tomorrow and sunday usually (I have a normal luteal phase between 10-12 days depending on BFing frequency)

7 years ago

Mine seem to be good signs then going by your report of how things went for you I hope so anyway, as I said, we're all different :)

hun! I bet you're soooo excited!!

Oh bless you! I wouldn't be able to tell either hehe :) thank you so much for your reply, you've helped a lot!
I decided after reading that to take another test today, I'm on 2 hours without going for a wee and now going to take a little nap, see how long I can go without testing... I'm such an addict!! hehe!!
I'm not due for another 10 days, so I'm due on at 17DPO It's just too long for me! This one's going to be an expensive one!! lol :D

Congratulations again sweety!! I'm so glad for you! and good luck XXX

I wanted to say, it has happened to people I know. They had implantation spotting around 5 dpo, 6 dpo and 7 dpo. So it happens. I wish you the best of luck!! Keep us posted!! Good luck!

7 years ago

I have four children. With my first i was oblivious until AF was late. Tested when i was 5 days late, instant blaring bfp. With my second i got an extremely faint bfp in the evening of 8dpo (some said it was an evap because it was so hard to see). I want to say i felt pinching around 5dpo.
With my third i was temping and had a temp dip at 4dpo, pinching pains at 7dpo (started testing at 8dpo) and got a faint bfp at 11dpo. With my youngest i got a faint bfp at 9dpo and had pinching pains on 5&6dpo.
Also, i haven't experienced any implant bleeding with any of them.

7 years ago

I took this pregnancy test 6 days before my missed period. I think it's a faint positive. Then two days later (this morning) I took an off brand of the same type of test and nothing. I'm so confused. My friends are all telling me I'm not. What do y'all think?!User Image

7 years ago

Thank you Laura Good luck to you too sweetie!! x

And thank you so much Supermom2 - it's amazing how different each pregnancy goes! That's a good load of information right there! x

pm1221 I'm going to have a look in a second for you hun I'll get back to you in a mo! x

I have an update!! I tested this morning with FMU (Though went to the toilet a couple of times in the night, I see a squinter!!! Not sure if it's just where the tests I'm using are cheap internet strips or not, however! They are 10mIu too, so could be that it's picking up my <2 HCG!? Not entirely sure but I don't want to go getting my hopes up for them to be dashed, I'm testing every day, twice a day I decided! I go on holiday on Sunday night with my little family, so next week I can't test Hoping for a bfp before Sunday, not going to happen! lol!
I feel really strange today, I woke up soooooooo tired, then about 10 minutes later, had the energy of an angry bull! I walked my son to school and was sooooo out of breath and my boobs are KILLING, They feel too sore today and I keep knocking them with my arms lol! I also really smell today of BO Not very nice! Very tender stomach again today, not just to the touch but literally all the time around lower abdomen and mid-rift.
Can't stop stuffing my face (and I'm like 7st, barely eat a lot at all most of the time, no matter how much I want to try and eat... had anorexia since I was 6)
Dizzy, spacey and unbelievably funny eyes today! Nearly vomited at the smells in the flat corridors today and last night when I went into my bedroom with OH I could swear it stunk really bad but OH says no, he thought it smelt like febreeze nose feels horrid and I'm finding it really hard to swallow, my throat feels like it's got some kind of bumps all the way down?!
Unsure of that one... I have acne on my nose and tummy too, something that never happens to me!!!

Only time can tell now :P

Excited but keeping my hope levels as low as possible! lol!!

again ladies!!! Thank you again for your replies, I am so grateful to have you here!!

pm1221 I can't see your image, it just says 'user image' with no hyperlink
Try messaging me and I'll have a gander for you x

Now getting a metallic taste in my mouth!?
Could be because I haven't brushed my teeth after my couscous and sausages! lmao!
But seriously, why on earth is there no vomiting emoticon on here!? This is a pregnancy site after all!! hehe!

Okay, so been cramping almost all day so far, very light pulling cramps aiming from my left side (Veryyyyyy low down) towards my hip and my hips ache too

I hope all of this is worth it. I ate about half hour ago and I am starving again. -_-
This is going to cost a fortune.

MellDmuffin here try this one sorry!
User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo