Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Okay I called my doctor and my levels came back at 58. I was 3 weeks and four days yesterday.(12 dpo) I have to go back Monday to make sure they are doubling. I'm scared I am not sure if they are good levels or not. :(

7 years ago

Sara,

I know you're worried. I don't blame you, but I'd try to settle in this weekend and find ways to relax for your bloodwork on Monday.

Being anxious doesn't help, and I KNOW, that's so much easier said than done. I have had to combat my anxiety issues a lot throughout this TTC process.

I'm sure everything is fine and that your levels will be where they're supposed to be next week.

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you! I took two more test and line looks darker than the one from 10 dpo and I took a digital and it said 1 to 2 weeks pregnant! So that made me feel better! Did you get a positive test yet? I hope so!

Yeah it's so hard to make sure I don't worry I'm trying not too after a chemical pregnancy last month.

7 years ago

Sara,

I've still got some time before I can test. My Ovia tracking app says 9, but I typically test earlier than what that tells me.

I'm only 3DPO right now.

With DH's test results this week, I'm not expecting a whole lot.

User Image

7 years ago

I use that app too! Love it, and awe I'm sorry sweetie. I hope you get your bfp soon!!

7 years ago

Good Morning,
AF showed this morning!! I knew it was coming so I was not very disappointed. Cycle day 1 for me! This cycle we're going to do some things differently. Track my ovulation, going to purchase clear blue advanced digital ovulation test, use preseed on high and peak days, also purchase fertilaid for women and for men. I will not symptom check this month. I'm just going to enjoy this process and go with the flow! If we get pregnant this cycle my due date would be April 29th! and

7 years ago

Sorry to hear about Baby Frederick. I'm due for AF on Thursday and have been feeling a bit negative and am almost expecting it to arrive right on time.

Glad another HPT has made you feel better Sara! I plan to have a blood test done next weekend if AF doesn't arrive.

WhatWill- I'm glad you were able to have a conversation with your DH. I can only imagine how hard that must have been. Still thinking positive thoughts for you this cycle.

AFM, I haven't really been feeling many symptoms at all other than being tired and cranky, but again that could just be from the sleeping arrangements on this vacation. We moved the sofa bed mattress to the floor so it was slightly more comfortable, but I keep waking up with a backache.

Also we have no A/C so we're sleeping with the windows open, and it's been getting down into the 40s at night, so I think it may be throwing my temps off.

If you want to check out my chart, here it is.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/59f9f8

I saw a pretty big BBT dip yesterday, and was wondering if it was a sign of AF, but last night, I started having some cramping on my right side. I'd felt a few twinges there the past few days, but nothing really strong, so I just figured I was once again imagining it. But last night's cramps seemed a bit stronger.

Still not getting too excited, because I just don't want to be let down. But I will be happy to be home tomorrow so I can possibly test with a FRER.

everyone!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

OverThinker, thanks! It wasn't easy, but DH is on Nicorette now. He started that yesterday. Things are going okay so far. He has really cut back, and I'm glad to see the effort.

Sorry to hear that one of us is out for this month, but it sounds like you've got a good mindset in place! You sound like me last month. I did a lot of things differently going into this cycle.

I just try to learn something new each time and regroup. Even though DH has some crazy sperm for now, we can still make it happen, otherwise, we'll have better luck as the months progress.

Happy Weekend all.

User Image

7 years ago

I don't think I've ever been so confused and frustrated in my entire life! I had brown/red spotting Monday through Friday. It was mostly just when I wiped, until Thursday afternoon. I had quite a bit of red blood come out after using the bathroom. However, it only lasted an hour or so. It went back to brown and was completely gone by Friday. My period was due yesterday, but I have had no signs of blood at all.

I still have SO many pregnancy symptoms that I just can't even fathom that I'm not pregnant! I have the heavy feeling in my uterus area; I feel twinges several times a day; my boobs are bigger and sore; and I am nauseous in the morning and if I eat too much.

HPT is still giving me a so I don't know what to think!! My daughter has her check-up on Tuesday and we have the same doctor so I'm going to talk to her about it then.

OverThinker, I'm thinking positive thoughts for you. Hoping you get your soon!!

Baby Frederick, you've got such a great attitude about the whole process!! for you in this next cycle!

7 years ago

So I have had spotting off and on yesterday and today. I can't tell if it is implantation bleeding or the start of my period.

So when I got home from vacation today I poas and didn't see anything. Of course, I looked at the test 30 minutes later, and thought I might see a very pale line. I posted the photos, but I don't think they really show what I saw but you can look at them and let me know.

So I have a little hope. But I'm also thinking my period might just be coming early. I have no idea what to think.

So I bought some pink dye tests and plan to test tomorrow with FMU. AF is due Thursday, and I think I may have implanted Friday, so hopefully I'll have a real positive tomorrow.

UGH. I shouldn't have looked at the test after I threw them out...so silly.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo