Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am on cycle day 22. AF is scheduled to come in 4 to 6 days. I really want to take a pregnancy test. But my husband thanks I should wait. Anyone else ready to take a tenancy test ?

7 years ago

I really want to take a pregnancy test, but today is only 7 DPO for me. AF isn't due until the 23rd, so 6 days away. I'm going to do my best to wait until then to test! Good luck to all of those who do test in the next couple days!!

7 years ago

I've officially left the March baby thread and joined over here as I'm cd2 today. Really heavy and crampy today. It came as a big surprise since it was 4 days early based on normal luteal phase and timing last cycle was perfect. Well I guess not perfect enough.
Anyway, have my donor coming CD 9-11 this cycle to make sure we catch it. Last month he came cd10 and 12 and I ovulated cd12.
This will Be my 6th cycle trying so I'm hoping it Takes. Especially since it would put edd a few days after my birthday.

7 years ago

Welcome Fruit Loops! I'm 5DPO and have noticed my bbs are tender. This didn't happen until 10dpo last month which was only 5 days before AF so I'm hoping that was PMS symptoms and now I'm having pregnancy symptoms. I leave for vacation tomorrow for a week. Going to visit Yellowstone. My husband wants to go white water rafting but I'm terrified to do that for fear of messing anything up just in case I am pregnant. Had great timing this month with BD days CD 12-15 and ovulating I think CD 14. Already decided I'm going to opt for the full body check rather than using the body scanners. Can't be too careful I guess. Really hope I can just relax this next week without thinking about testing but who knows. In case I have limited service next week, good luck and to all!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!! I hope you all had a good weekend!!

Overthinker have fun on your vacation!!

And I completely hear you Megan, I'm also 7dpo and AF isn't due till the 27th. I'm dying to test!... But I know it's way too early. When are you planing on testing?! I think I might give in and test on 10dpo. But I'll try to wait a bit longer lol. Have you ladies been experiencing any promising symptoms??
So far I've noticed itchy areolas, which is very different for me. Light electric like cramps in my tummy and pelvic region not like AF since yesterday, also different for me, and a heaviness in my lower abdomin. I've really been trying to keep busy and not to pay super close attention to symptoms. Don't wanna drive myself crazy.

Good luck to all!!

7 years ago

I'm thinking I'll probably test around 10 DPO as well. With my last pregnancy, I got my first BFP on 12 DPO so I'm guessing it'll be close to the same time frame for me this time.

As far as symptoms go, I also feel a heaviness in my lower abdomen. I've had some light cramps and I've had an upset stomach for days. I don't know if it's technically morning sickness or what; I feel queasy and all I want to do is throw up because I'm pretty sure that would make me feel better! But I haven't thrown up so I just feel miserable all day! I also had a horrible headache yesterday. I told my husband I'm 95% sure I'm pregnant last night because I've never had symptoms like this before AF!

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you know I'll be leaving the forum. Hubby & I decided yesterday to take a break from charting, testing, etc....it's been a lot of pressure since November, and we want to give ourselves a few months off :) Wishing you all the best of luck!

7 years ago

Morning!

Omg that so exciting Megan!! You probably are, you know your body. I told my husband I'm pretty positive I'm pregnant too, he thinks so too. I'm feeling about 90% positive lol. I really hope I'm right! My tummy has been upset for the last 5 days. Every morning I wake up with diarrhea (sorry tmi). It's super weird and I've never experienced it before. Yesterday was the 1st day I felt actual nausea. Fingers crossed for us all!!! Good luck to those testing soon!

Good luck with everything Gibson. I'm sure you're time will come! Hang in there!

7 years ago

Took a test today because I bought 6 of them lol. BFN :( I knew it was to early to tell but it couldn't hurt. I'm not really sure this is my month.... But I'll just try to stay positive. If it's not.. I'm really going to monitor my ovulation next month. Cause I haven't been. :)

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Me and my husband have been ttc for three cycles I had a chemical pregnancy last month. Well this cycle I tested at 7dpo and got a positive it's still on the test.( yes I know too early too test) but I tested today at 9dpo and its negative. I am so sad thinking this is another chemical pregnancy. I need some advice I'm scared too even test again I'm 5 days until my af but no signs that she is coming. What should I do ladies?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo