Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 218 Replies | Last Page

I am on Cycle Day 25, but I am 5 DPO. I have a strange heavy feeling in my lower abdomen/uterus area. I recognize the feeling from when I was pregnant the first time so I'm hoping that's a good sign! My boobs are pretty sore and I am hungry quite a bit. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed! Sending baby dust to my fellow April 2nd ladies...and everyone else! =]

7 years ago

Sorry for the excessive posts! My computer just sat there thinking for forever so I didn't think it was actually posting my reply, but it turns out it was!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo