Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Hey, overthinker!

I just started today as well...praying this is our month! I'm 27 and TTC #1. Had an early m/c in Nov of 2015 at 5 weeks on our 2nd cycle TTC. Cycles have been getting more regular with Fertility Blend!

7 years ago

Hello there!

This was also our 1st "official" month tcc #1. I took a test yesterday morning at 14dpo & had a very very faint line I thought. Took another this morning at 15dpo & the same thing, very faint line but more visible.. And then AF showed up an hour ago. 2 days early. I'm guessing chemical? I knew it couldn't be that easy! I really felt like this was it though.I had waaaay less symptoms this month too. But the symptoms I was having seemed very promising. Oh well... Waiting for AF to go away now and looking forward to a new month. Good luck and baby dust to you ladies!!!

7 years ago

Hi Gibson and Moon!

Hoping AF is kind to us all. I am sorry for both of you. My mother had two M/C and I know it happens to so many women so it's never out of my mind. And a CP would also be hard. I never saw a positive line, so I never entirely believed I was pregnant, just had a bunch of symptoms. But like I said earlier, hoping to BD 2-3 times during my fertile window to better our chances.

A few TTC friends said, hey celebrate the 4th with some adult beverages! Which I had obviously planned on avoiding before AF showed up.

Happy 4th and and to you both!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies!

Yes i hope AF is kind to you gals as well.
Im so sorry to hear about your m/c Gibson. i hope you get your rainbow baby very soon! Thats awesome that your cycles are regulating :) Fingers crossed for you!!
OverThinker you're definitely not crazy for thinking it could happen your 1st time TTC. It happens! The older i'm getting the weirder my pre AF symptoms get i feel like. Tricking me into thinking i'm pregnant. Totally lame. I hope you are able to better time O this month. How have you been keeping track of it?

And yes, i'll definitely be having an "adult beverage" this 4th! LoL
Happy 4th as well!

7 years ago

It's kinda sad, it says if I got pregnant this cycle then my due date would be April 1. So I've already decided my pregnancy announcement will say 'No foolin'! We're expecting!"

7 years ago

Lol that's perfect Clover! I hope you see your bfp this month!

7 years ago

Well, AF is here today. CD1. July will be our 7th month TTC our first child. I held a baby over the holiday weekend, and I think my ovaries exploded. This cycle threw me for a loop, but I can make that argument for just about all of them.

I was on OBC for 10 years before stopping this past January.

Each cycle has been super different, and this one was the MOST different. I had consistent, dull head aches for 4-5 days starting about a week ago today. As of Saturday night, I kept waking up with night sweats and hot flashes.

Saturday also showed me some brown CM.

BBT was also still relatively high.

Needless to say, I really thought month 6 was the ticket...

I had never had these symptoms before... ever. In my life. Didn't even know what a hot flash felt like until this past cycle.

Yet, AF showed up this morning.

It was a let down, but I was so depressed all weekend. Now I know though that I am not in limbo anymore, and can start taking FertilAid.

Husband is also taking FertilAid and also has a sperm test on the 18th.

I think this cycle will be informative. I need to pray though for good information. Of course I have my own fears about what they may find during his sperm test.

Hope everyone is bouncing back from not conceiving this cycle.

We'll see if we get April 2017 babies!

User Image

7 years ago

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! Clover that's so funny! I've already thought about how we might announce based on holiday cards. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's. Who knows. I guess I should probably get a BFP first...hahaha. Welcome to the group WhatWill!

So tell me this ladies, am I crazy for googling "Is it safe to fly during the TWW?" Currently my FW is July 11-14, and I'll be on family vacation July 18-24. So basically I'm hoping it's a distraction for days 4-10DPO so I won't test so early and drive myself crazy. But I've been reading from women who flew during the TWW and some mentioned avoiding the body scanners. Does this seem like a real concern? Do any of you have friends who flew early on in their pregnancies?

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

OverThinker, I wouldn't worry about flying. I've had many friends fly early on in their pregnancies, and the best advice I've heard is not to let the "what-ifs" of TTC prevent you from living your life! It does sound like a nice distraction :)

CD6 today...I'm curious when my O date will be this cycle. I've gotta say...Fertility Blend is pretty amazing at regulating hormones. That was the BEST PMS/period I've ever experienced...no mood swings/irritability, great energy, no sore bbs...let's hope it brings on early (on time, for me) ovulation this month!

7 years ago

I am on CD 3. Hope you dont mind me joining you ladies as well.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo