Community post

Discussion

IUI Support

Hi everyone, AF arrived yesterday (11 days late!) Based on my progesterone level at 7dpo the doctor didn't think I ovulated a viable egg last month. It was so disappointing especially since I am using a donor and really only have enough money for three or four tries.
Since my first IUI was a bust, I am getting everything lined up for my 2nd this month. I'll be taking clomid on cd 5 - 9 and starting opks on cd12. Last month I was super excited and happy to set everything up and get the ball rolling. This month I only feel sadness and really intense dread. I hate the idea of seeing my doctor for the insemination (which is ridiculous she is very nice) and I don't even want to talk to the nurses on the phone. Calling the doctors office and SB was a major ordeal for me and left me feeling full of anxiety all day. I don't understand why I feel this way and I wished i felt better and optimistic about the whole process. On a side note nearly every pharmacy in town was out of Clomid and it is back ordered apparently. It took forever to find one that could fill my prescription. I feel like that is how my whole cycle is going to go.

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo