Community post

Discussion

Abnormal stuff, two days until af

Hey ladies!

I just wanted to jump in here and see if there's any hope lef that im still in the game.

I ovulated on the 16th. For the past week I've been overly emotional crying a lot mostly. Everything gets to me. Dpo 8-12 [current] I've had achy nipples. That's new. Never had that before. I decided to test yesterday and today with fmu frer. Both negative. Been checking my cervix and it's higher today than it was the past two months before af. Its mediunlm firm and i can barely reach it. Im honestly not sure how to tell if it's open or not but it feels like puckered lips and i can't put a tip in there.

Now I'm have lower back aches and dull cramping in my lower abdomen. I'm trying to wait until after af is due to test again. I don't want to tell myself somethings different or i feel pregnant. But aside from the cramps, these symptoms aren't normal. My birthday is on my af day. Ugh. Would be a wonderful birthday surprise to get a bfp. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you ????????????

10 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

:( anyone?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey girl !!! Sending some positive vibes your way . I had negatives with my first two pregnancies even on the day AF was due . It can happen . Keep us posted

7 years ago

Thanks lady! Heres hoping. One of my miscarriages i didnt get a pos until 12 weeks. Lost it at 16. Hoping this sticks!

2 days late and negative test. Now my nipples are leaking white. What's going on

Maybe you should consider a blood test. :)

It does really sounds like pregnancy symptoms and there have always been stories around about women that just dont get positive on tests. Of course it is quite unlikely but you never know.

Im just 3-4 dpo now myself. Already imagining symptoms..
Have had some crazy and vivid nightmares last days and my breasts hurt (thats abnormal for me)

7 years ago

Yeah i might have to. Took another test today. Faint. Been nauseous and still no af.

exciting :)

Faint is normally positive. :)
let me know how it progresses

7 years ago

So I am not sure but ive been having brownish red spotting since last night. It didn't fill a tampon between 8pm and 6am so I'm not sure what that is. Normally my periods are a deep red and full on. I guess this means I'm out... ? :(

hmm sorry to hear :/

Hope you get your BFP soon

7 years ago

Thank you! Been getting brown spotting but not enough to even soak the surface of a tampon within 6 hours. Very dull cramping at times. What the heck ????

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo