Community post

Discussion

5 positives, Doctor says Negative , bleeding! can you advise

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could advise/share your experience -
I tested postive on the 25th of June ( Took 3 different tests - 2 clear blues and one first response) and all were positive.
On 26th of June morning - I used the weeks indicator and got a positive (1- 2 weeks)
However in the evening, a clear blue test said it was negative.

I tried this morning again at 7 a.m. and again got a positive (1-2 weeks), but had some bleeding. Confused, we went to A & E, and they took a urine sample and it tested negative!
A negative within an hour's time was very strange - they refused to any other tests, as the first was negative and have asked me to come back after a week if needed.

I have had some period like bleeding (bright red/pink), but am not too sure what it is. The bleeding is not heavy, but I would not call it light either.

Would anyone be able to advise....
thanks

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

May be a chemical pregnancy. I had one last month. Took 3 tests, all positive. The next day Clearblue was positive and red dye negative. Went to the dr and it was negative. I didn't bleed until a few days later, but just my guess.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo